[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.13.3]

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

Here is the French translation of 2.1.x, for those who use the mods version :
Attachments
Original Story 2.1.0 fr.zip
(36.2 KiB) Downloaded 439 times
tripod

tripod wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:54 am Peter980
spoiler didn't show in post I could have botched that opportunity some where along the line I guess.
I did discover it late in the game
OK I will admit it; being a patient in the Geriatric word isn't paying off for me these days. I forgot
one to the first rules of seeing what isn't there or hiding in plain sight. Sorry bout that.. Got it now and will likely have to replay a portion to get caught up.
DigitalSerpent7

Can someone tell me how to get the dance party going? I have done it before with the speaker, but for some reason I don't have the option this time around. I raised affection with all girls and tempted all of them. I am not sure what I am missing. Thank you.
peter980

One new thing needs to be done in 2.0.x compared to old release to get this option available. And it really makes sense.

Speakers play what?
What is new in 0.13.3?
Was there any contest for House Party?
peter980

Version 2.0.7 is out!

This is bug fixing release.
Fixes to dress up script to prevent invalid situation (like starting intimacy clothed).
Fixes to music start up logic on game load.
peter980

Version 2.0.8 is out!

This release includes single fix for one original story bug.

Changelog:
Fixed issue where Signs of Affection opportunity can not be completed if you also have Road of Redemption active. Same action should now complete both opportunities
ilhana123

how to complete discipline madison thanks in advance
peter980

You need to figure out how to raise her "love" meter. Then use "Seduce?" action after getting it high enough.
Mr. Mister

I'm trying to play this as a mod for Original Story to keep the voiced dialogue. However, I haven't found any custom content yet; from browsing this thread I've tried using the tablet to call vixie (tablet still can only be taken, inspected and unsuccessfully Used With), and looking for the supposed mod-activating trigger in the fireplace room (all interactables I can find are the speakers, the finger, the key, the beer, the sofa, the cat photo, and stephie). Going from your "Hint: Check the story's title" I've also looked at everything in the fridge (trying to find something that has Gone Bad), but to no avail.

Can you tell me anything I can immedieately check in-game to confirm wether the Gone Bad mod is succesfully applied or not?
redwings16

have you tried getting the thermos for rachael and talking to her then use chat option on the tablet ? to say rachael is here too ?