[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.11.3] {CSC 0.7.0}

Here is the French translation of 1.12.x :

For those who use the mods version :
Original Story 1.12 fr.zip
(24.51 KiB) Downloaded 390 times

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.
DanL58

Got the Call Vickie option with the tablet to work. Must have been an incomplete or corrupted download of your story. I re-downloaded and installed it as an override and it works fine now.

Man, the warping into walls seems to have gotten worse with 0.11.3. Using the Gone Bad story as an override someone almost always gets warped into walls after sex now including the player. Several times I banged one of the girls upstairs and end up stuck in the wall between the garage and the hall near the thermostat. Had to use warpto command to free the player character.

By the way, are achievements disabled when using your story?
peter980

DanL58 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:42 amBy the way, are achievements disabled when using your story?
Yes. On story start, I set Cheated=1 variable for player, to make sure that achievements are disabled. In normal game if you try using console, same variable also gets set.

I did it this way to make sure in case of override that achievements are not gained.
peter980

DanL58 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:42 amMan, the warping into walls seems to have gotten worse with 0.11.3. Using the Gone Bad story as an override someone almost always gets warped into walls after sex now including the player. Several times I banged one of the girls upstairs and end up stuck in the wall between the garage and the hall near the thermostat. Had to use warpto command to free the player character.
Can you tell me what was start location for sex and which girls were involved? And what was last pose before sex end?

I think I saw someone saying something similar on the Steam forum...

The only known instances of getting character into the walls for me were interactions in dance room, when you swap between girls, so that you get girl that is at the same time masturbating and dancing. In those cases, wall collision is not used, so if she ends the sex when too much inside the wall, due to dance movement, she can get stuck.
DanL58

Well it has happened several times. Once with Ashley in her room, I think she was riding me. When done I was warped into the wall by the thermostat and she was in the kitchen. Another time was with Madison in her room, don't remember what position we did. When done I was warped to the same wall and she went to the garage, I could see and talk to her but not move. Another time was with Vickie by the gazebo. I went to the same wall when done. After freeing myself I went looking for her and she was stuck in the pantry. The save and reload trick from before doesn't work anymore, had to use the warpto command to get free.
DanL58

After posting yesterday I tried it again but without your story mod. I removed your files in the original story folder and let it redownload the original files.

Still had the same problem with the player getting stuck. I went through the original story with both Katherine and Rachael. After sex with each in the master bedroom I (the player) was warped to the garage stuck in the shelving behind the door. Both girls went out of the bedroom but was walking around free.
peter980

Updated to 1.11.0

Added Cunnilingus option for all the girls, exempt Brittney (sorry, but she has corrupted model that makes this not look good).
Removed Talk action, when having sex, from all girls where there is no specific sex dialogue present.
Removed Give action, when having sex, from all girls, where applicable (kept for Stephanie).
Restricted Vickie to the cowgirl position, until her top is removed (to avoid bug with invisible top, in other poses).
Updated story files, to include latest updates from 30th October.
Code refactor.

Original story fixes:
Disallowed talking to Amy during one of the poses from the Chasing Amy ending, since it gives regular dialogue, which can lead to issues.
rocco1233

I seem to not be able to get past the first part. Once i get to arrive and I go over the beginning stuff she says i have to get ashley to like me, i have practiced the first round with vickie and i cant seduce anyone or anything, i dont even think its possible to get ashley to like me again from a normal gameplay standpoint. Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?
peter980

Ashley getting to like you is part of original story, that is not modified. Same for Vickie hot tub training.

If you already talked to Vickie (either by using tablet, or getting her in with original story script), what you do need is to see in which conditions you can get seduce? and tempt? action options to appear, that can lead to more.
kippen2

could you post some more detailed walkthrough on how to access the tablet(i cant even figure that out, i teleported frank out of there if i wanna chat with vickie it says no messages), what to do with it so vickie appears, then how to get to the dance party from there and get the full custom content cause i always end up frustrated cause i cant figure out what i have to do so i just cheat and that always fucks with my quests and i get stuck