[Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [0.19.4]

One interesting thing to try would be to integrate sex cutscenes in all other work that is done.

The question is how and what exactly to do? A simple trigger cutscene A, B, C... may just be too boring,
Danny

peter980 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:57 pm One interesting thing to try would be to integrate sex cutscenes in all other work that is done.

The question is how and what exactly to do? A simple trigger cutscene A, B, C... may just be too boring,
I thought about it too, but... there is a small selection of cutscenes and it is not possible to control anything within them.
Last edited by Danny on Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danny

By the way, I managed to make a “passage” between the house and the compubrah room.
When anyone enters the closet in ArtRoom they are teleported to the compubrah room. Also, as soon as someone is far enough from the bed they are brought back into the house. It works quite well...
peter980

Danny wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:00 pm
peter980 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:57 pm One interesting thing to try would be to integrate sex cutscenes in all other work that is done.

I thought about it too, but... there is a small selection of cutscenes and it is not possible to control anything within them.
But.... if you also spice it up by having other characters doing stuff in the background, you may be able to create something interesting, I think.
DigitalSerpent7

If I may add my two cents, I think you should have a finale event that you can do whenever you want like Gone Bad Party's dance party. This can be something that can only happen if you complete both quests for all girls.

Some ideas...

- Everyone gathers in the yard for a lust party. Everyone randomly bangs each other and switches up now and then and the player can join in whenever he wants

- A fight sex club where random people start fighting each other everywhere and all the losers get banged doggie after they wake up from being knocked out

I will think of more.
Danny

Story updated to ver. 1.10.048
- added "Ready For Fuck" (recharge orgasm) to all female characters
- minor improvements
ttant

French translation of 1.00.046 still works for 1.00.048. Only custom story version is wrongly displayed.
DigitalSerpent7

I forgot to mention something...

When the girl you are banging switches to a BJ she makes a random comment that doesn't fit sometimes. I mean, it doesn't bother me at all. I just figured I would let you know for polishing purposes.

Also, any news on what you are doing next with this?
Danny

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:11 pm When the girl you are banging switches to a BJ she makes a random comment that doesn't fit sometimes.
Yep... I know :lol:
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:11 pm Also, any news on what you are doing next with this?
Right now? Nothing... thinking... :shock:
DigitalSerpent7

Danny wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:44 am
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:11 pm When the girl you are banging switches to a BJ she makes a random comment that doesn't fit sometimes.
Yep... I know :lol:
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:11 pm Also, any news on what you are doing next with this?
Right now? Nothing... thinking... :shock:
Hahahaha!

Well, you have a great mod going. Maybe add some other opportunities? Like I said before, I can send you the story I have and you can use whatever you want. 😊