[Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
Danny

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.0.9]

ttant wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:47 pm French translation is not updated, as it seems still good for 207-109.
Yep... no changes in text...
Memory

Hello, I am a Chinese player. My English is terrible, can you ask me where I should go to find Chinese translation, and which file I need to put in after downloading! Thank you so much! My conversation with you now is implemented using a translator!
eekgameuser

Hi;
Firstly, I love your custom story. Great job. Thanks. I am having a problem with completing one of the opportunities. The opportunity where you have to watch someone have sex 5 times. I can't seem to get this to work. Is there a special sequence of instructions you need to give or is it like the voyuer challeng where you have to wait 10 minutes between each sexual encounter? Does this have to occur in the Bedroom? Do you have to use a follow me command?

Speaking of the follow me command, the male players will not accept a pass and will not really follow you upstairs. They initially follow but quickly turn around and return downstairs. Is this intentional?

Again, love the game but I just need a bit of help figuring out how to accomplish the watch someone having sex 5 times opportunity. Could you give me a step by step example of how to get this to come about; excuse the pun!
Danny

eekgameuser wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:20 pmDoes this have to occur in the Bedroom? Do you have to use a follow me command?
There are several conditions for a girl to be a 'voyeur'. The action must take place in the master bedroom; the girl watching sex must be on the bed and must be horny enough (about 10 minutes have passed since her last sex); sex must be between the Player and any guest.
Another variant is for the girl (or girls) to remain lying on the bed when the group sex begins.
eekgameuser wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:20 pm Speaking of the follow me command, the male players will not accept a pass and will not really follow you upstairs. They initially follow but quickly turn around and return downstairs. Is this intentional?
Yes, it is. Only the girls can get a VIP card, and the automation drives everyone else off the floor if they are not VIP guests. But you can use a trick: on the Player's menu there is a 'lock door', if the Player is in the master bedroom. When the 'victim' enters the room, simply lock the door via the menu.
eekgameuser

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm sorry for not making myself clear in the last post. The opportunity that I am having difficulty with is the one listed as "watch Katherine having sex with others in your room 5 times".

I take that to mean the player has to watch Katherine have sex 5 times with others. I cannot seem to get it to work. Here is what I have tried so far.

Complete Meet the Guests. Give Katherine an upstairs pass. Have sex with Katherine 5 times. That all worked fine. Then I set Katherine's orientation to Straight and set Frank, Patrick and Derek's orientation to Straight. Then I gave Derek the command "Sex with" and selected Katherine. I ran ahead of Derek up to the bedroom and sat myself on the chair in front of the dresser in the bedroom. Kahterine was on the bed. Floor sex was enabled. I watched Derek enter the bedroom and have sex with Katherine. After it said Katherine had sex with Derek.

At this point I checked the opportunities and there was no counter 1/5 relating to the opportunity "watch Katherine having sex with others 5 times". I carried on and repeated the process with Frank, Patrick, Derek and Frank. After each time I would get a message that Katherine had sex with the player I had commanded to have sex with Katherine. I checked the opportunity each time and there was no counter. At the end of all 5 times the opportunity was not completed. I even did it one more time and still no luck.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
Danny

eekgameuser wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:57 pm Thanks for the quick reply. I'm sorry for not making myself clear in the last post. The opportunity that I am having difficulty with is the one listed as "watch Katherine having sex with others in your room 5 times".
It's "Katherine Wants More" quest...

Send Katherine to bed and while she's in bed, click on her menu... You'll see an option that's only available in the master bedroom: "Sex Call..." Use that option to call Katherine's partner.
eekgameuser

Danny wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:34 pm
eekgameuser wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:57 pm Thanks for the quick reply. I'm sorry for not making myself clear in the last post. The opportunity that I am having difficulty with is the one listed as "watch Katherine having sex with others in your room 5 times".
It's "Katherine Wants More" quest...

Send Katherine to bed and while she's in bed, click on her menu... You'll see an option that's only available in the master bedroom: "Sex Call..." Use that option to call Katherine's partner.
Thanks. I sure appreciate the help. In front of me the whole time. Some days I aspire to be as bright as Homer Simpson but still manage to fall short. Thanks again. Back to the game.
FantaConsumer

I have a question... are game controllers still a thing? I tried using both the tablet and the thermostat and they don't appear to be working as they were originally implemented.
Danny

FantaConsumer wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 2:14 am I have a question... are game controllers still a thing? I tried using both the tablet and the thermostat and they don't appear to be working as they were originally implemented.
No, everything is on player menu and cell phone now...
igooseman

Will there be a new version, that removes the DLC-Items?