[Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
eekgameuser

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [0.19.4]

Danny wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:25 am
eekgameuser wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:47 am I appreciate your efforts in making this mod. It's fun. I was hoping that you might go to the effort of changing the tense of the verb disable to the present tense. The game uses "free-fuck disabled", which is either the past or future tense, it could both mean it has been disabled in the past and is now disabled or it could mean it will be disabled in the future when you click on it and is currently enabled. If you use the present tense "enable free fuck" or "disable free fuck" it would be much clearer as to what action you are performing. I'd appreciate if you would at least consider this change request. Thanks.
I understand what you mean, but the requested change requires not only a change of text, but also a change of the complete logic for displaying the radial menu. And that would be necessary for all the characters as well as for the control routines. Unfortunately, I will not do this because I will lose a lot of time and the result is questionable.
Thanks much for replying to my request. I had no idea it was that complicated and it certainly is not worth a bunch of time. Just to confirm then, when i see "free-fuck disabled" when I click on that I will disable free fuck and when I see "free fuck enabled" when I click on that it will enable free-fuck, is that correct? Thanks again.
Danny

eekgameuser wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:41 pm Thanks much for replying to my request. I had no idea it was that complicated and it certainly is not worth a bunch of time. Just to confirm then, when i see "free-fuck disabled" when I click on that I will disable free fuck and when I see "free fuck enabled" when I click on that it will enable free-fuck, is that correct? Thanks again.
When on radial menu is "ENABLED" it mean that option is currenty enabled. Click on this will disable selected option.

So, to enabled Free Fuck (on controller and/or character) on radial menu you need word "Enabled".

I'm working on small update and you'll get "Free Fuck Is Disabled" or "Free Fuck Is Enabled". I think that this will be enough to remove the confusion.
Danny

Story updated to ver. 1.10.044
- minor improvements in control routines
Danny

A few pictures...
Nice view.
Nice view.
20210724220810_1.jpg (137.07 KiB) Viewed 4870 times
Katherine loves to watch.
Katherine loves to watch.
20210724223606_1.jpg (133.27 KiB) Viewed 4870 times
Cum on tits.
Cum on tits.
20210724223644_1.jpg (148.17 KiB) Viewed 4870 times
eekgameuser

Danny wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:24 pm
eekgameuser wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:41 pm Thanks much for replying to my request. I had no idea it was that complicated and it certainly is not worth a bunch of time. Just to confirm then, when i see "free-fuck disabled" when I click on that I will disable free fuck and when I see "free fuck enabled" when I click on that it will enable free-fuck, is that correct? Thanks again.
When on radial menu is "ENABLED" it mean that option is currenty enabled. Click on this will disable selected option.

So, to enabled Free Fuck (on controller and/or character) on radial menu you need word "Enabled".

I'm working on small update and you'll get "Free Fuck Is Disabled" or "Free Fuck Is Enabled". I think that this will be enough to remove the confusion.
That would not only be perfect it would be much appreciated. Thanks for the reply.
lozoppo

Danny wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:30 pm Story updated to ver. 1.10.034
- added "girl wants more" quests to all female characters
- some small bug-fix
Hello, I've triggered "wants more" quest, even if I don't know exactly how :D
But even if I call men or women to lay with the girl that has the quest ulocked it doesn't update... I've peeped the girl having sex both during a bj from another girl and by myself only... is this a bug? Or do I have to peep, don't know, sitting? Laying? Masturbating?

Thanks a lot!
Danny

lozoppo wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:41 pm Hello, I've triggered "wants more" quest, even if I don't know exactly how :D
But even if I call men or women to lay with the girl that has the quest ulocked it doesn't update... I've peeped the girl having sex both during a bj from another girl and by myself only... is this a bug? Or do I have to peep, don't know, sitting? Laying? Masturbating?
Please use the latest version of the story (1.10.044)
Danny

Note about "[Girl] wants more" quest:

To get a new quest from a girl, the following prerequisites must be met:
- Sex with [Girl] quest must be completed
- The girl has to lie on the bed in the master bedroom when Player enter the bedroom
~ or ~
- girl come out from bathroom while Player is in bedroom
^^^ this second option is better; after 5th sex with girl, just wait for her to come out from bathroom
(in most cases she will use bathroom after sex)

To make progress in the quest:
- Player must be in bedroom when girl get orgasm
- Girl's partner must be called with "Sex Call..." menu
- Only Person B get progress - girl from who you make call

PS. I'm lazy person (at least in the game) so most of time I spent sitting on pour and calling girls by phone :D
PS.2. I added 'sit on floor' to Player's manu ;)
Danny

Story updated to ver. 1.10.046
- additional small improvements in control routines
ttant

French translation updated to 1.00.044.