[Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
lusewa

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [0.22.0]

hi, i updated the the game to the newest version and for some reason i cant start a new game, i updated and the botton new game is locked, before this updated i can played perfect
peter980

lusewa wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:09 pm hi, i updated the the game to the newest version and for some reason i cant start a new game, i updated and the botton new game is locked, before this updated i can played perfect
It doesn't look like an issue specific to this custom story.
Maybe better report it in a separate section of the forum?
xray7049

So afther today's (out of early acceess) update button to play "New game" is grayed and i can't use this story mode ( i can still play other's custom story modes but not this) 1 month ago were i played it was good
peter980

I think I now understand what you and the other person above meant.

You can not start this custom story at all.

I think it may be due to it not being compatible with the 1.0.0 version of the game.

Interesting it does not happen with all custom stories, but does happen with this one.

Unity Player.log shows following error:

Couldn't deserialize story: C:/Users/REMOVED/Documents/Eek/House Party/Mods/Stories/House of Lust - DMA/House of Lust - DMA/House of Lust - DMA.story.
UnityEngine.Logger:LogFormat(LogType, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Debug:LogFormat(String, Object[])
EekEvents.Stories.StoryData:ODIKLBNKJLN(String)
EekCharacterEngine.StoryManager:CheckStoryAndCharacterData(String)
HouseParty.Interface.GameMenu:SetStoryName()
peter980

I think I found the reason.

There is also the following error in Player.log:

Cannot find enum name IsAloneWithPlayer on type EIGBMANLKIA,

I think this compare option is completely removed from the game, making this story impossible to load.

I found the following in the game release notes:
CSC: as forewarned in the update notes for 0.20.0, the IsAloneWithPlayer criteria has been deprecated from House Party. CSC users should now make use of IsOnlyInVisionOf as a replacement criteria, as it performs the same check and can be used between any two Characters. IsOnlyInVicinityOf and IsOnlyInVicinityAndVisionOf can be used to further supplement proximity/vision-based logic
Danny

I'm working on it...
Danny

Story updated to ver. 1.22.100
  • updated to Game version 1.0.0
xray7049

great work now everything is working great :)
tygct

Hey Danny!

Would you consider making the girls go to you asking for sex when they are ready to fuck again?, something like in the original story with Leah in the "dark path" when she always look for you, if player refuses she will search for another fucker if Free Fuck is enabled or just masturbate if not, smth like that.
Danny

tygct wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:38 am Would you consider making the girls go to you asking for sex when they are ready to fuck again?, something like in the original story with Leah in the "dark path" when she always look for you, if player refuses she will search for another fucker if Free Fuck is enabled or just masturbate if not, smth like that.
Yes, I can do something like that...