[Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.0.0]

French translation updated as well.
Raye11

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [0.22.0]

sh1ny wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:36 am
Danny wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:52 am The game has no M/M animations.
I'm sorry, but this is simply not true. House Party specifically features M/M gay content, prime examples of which are following cutscenes:

Code: Select all

FrankBlowjob, FrankFinale, DerekFinale
In addition to that, following intimacy events work fairly well for male pairings:

Code: Select all

10030, 10050, 10052, 10055, 10056, 10057
Some of these events are utilized during Original Story in Player/Frank and Derek/Player arcs, as well as Player/Patrick and Katherine/Player (player character being bottom) VR experience. Visual quality of these interactions may be a subject of debate, but that doesn't qualify as "no M/M animations" to me.
Can you add that M/M Content integrated to all what you already created?
Danny

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [0.22.0]

Raye11 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:29 pm Can you add that M/M Content integrated to all what you already created?
This is not possible at the moment.
Danny

peter980 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:49 am @Danny
Something to be aware of:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1869
Thanks for info... this is not good! Instead of the developers making those two usable, they turn them off completely.
DigitalSerpent7

@Danny

Do you plan on placing cutscenes in this?
Danny

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:22 pm @Danny

Do you plan on placing cutscenes in this?
I tried it... and I didn't like it.
DigitalSerpent7

Danny wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:25 pm I tried it... and I didn't like it.
Fair enough.
eekgameuser

You're probably going to regret the statement "If you have any questions..." I'm a bit thick so please explain like I'm 5.

When the game starts it states -sex is allowed. When I check the controller it shows "Free Fuck is Enabled" and "Free Fuck is set to all". However when I talk to amy and select "free fuck" it states "Free fuck is disabled", "F/F Sex is not allowed" and "M/F Sex is not allowed".

It seems the thermostat controller and the starting state agree but the thermostat controller and the npc's state are opposite or conflicting. Do each NPC have to have their individual "Free Fuck" settings changed to "Free fuck is enabled" and then select the gender you wish them to engage in? If so then -sex is allowed is not really true.

You are using "Is" as present tense are'nt you? If I want npc's to have free sex what setting do I click on?

Also what action are you to perform to get the mood to lighten?
Danny

eekgameuser wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:28 am I'm a bit thick so please explain like I'm 5.
LOL :D

Game starting values:
- controller have enabled all options (Free Fuck is ON, F/F and M/F are also ON)
- each NPC have own settings and initial state for Free Fuck is OFF (F/F and M/F are ON)

To get enabled Free Fuck for all NPCs - just click "Free Fuck Set To All" - after that, this option will disappear from menu.

Later, if you want, you can change options on each NPC. Also, if you disable Free Fuck on any NPC, above menu option will be again visible in controller and tablet.