[Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
Danny

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.0.9]

igooseman wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:50 am Will there be a new version, that removes the DLC-Items?
Yes, I working on new version...
Danny

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.2.1]

Story updated to ver. 2.10-121
  • updated to game version 1.2.1
  • added character groups
  • complete menus refactoring
ttant

French translation updated as well.
igooseman

Danny wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:36 am Story updated to ver. 2.10-121
  • updated to game version 1.2.1
  • added character groups
  • complete menus refactoring
Thanks. Great Update. Are Threesomes random or always in the Gazeebo?
Is there any way to bring the old male-climax back? The new FX is awefull.
Danny

igooseman wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:34 pm Thanks. Great Update. Are Threesomes random or always in the Gazeebo?
Random between gazebo and art-room; 2nd male is random too...
igooseman wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:34 pm Is there any way to bring the old male-climax back? The new FX is awefull.
Nope. Changes are in game core, not in story.
PS. I think that I know why... Liz Katz have 2nd skin texture, named 'facial'... go figure :)
igooseman

Danny wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:09 pm
igooseman wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:34 pm Thanks. Great Update. Are Threesomes random or always in the Gazeebo?
Random between gazebo and art-room; 2nd male is random too...
igooseman wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:34 pm Is there any way to bring the old male-climax back? The new FX is awefull.
Nope. Changes are in game core, not in story.
PS. I think that I know why... Liz Katz have 2nd skin texture, named 'facial'... go figure :)
I thought so. After seeing the this, I stoped playing the new DLC. :(

Two question:
- When I "Instant Call" NPCs Vickie is missing in the list. Is this intended or is this some sort of a limitation?
- Evertime when I kiss the NPCs have their eyes closed. Is this new as well?
Danny

igooseman wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:55 pm - When I "Instant Call" NPCs Vickie is missing in the list. Is this intended or is this some sort of a limitation?
Yes, there are some limitations... you can not call character who is in your vision, near you...
Also, you can't call character before you met him/her.
igooseman wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:55 pm - Evertime when I kiss the NPCs have their eyes closed. Is this new as well?
Game engine, again... They changed a lot of things... to worst :(
Danny

Story updated to ver. 2.11-121
  • updated to CSC version 1.2.1
  • minor improvements & fixes
Lootbotz

First, just want to say I love the Custom Story and your dedication to improving it. I am having trouble with it though

Whenever I start a new game, Amy is stuck laying down, can't be interacted (the action wheel doesn't show up) and the Opportunity "Amy is a Voyeur" is unlocked from the start
Amy stuck.jpg
Amy stuck.jpg (222.38 KiB) Viewed 16808 times
Guest room 2 (the art room) makes the locking sound every 3 seconds, and none of the npc's can take off their shoes (choosing the option makes the checkmark go away but the shoes stay)

These problems started when I loaded an old save of House of Lust (pre Halloween DLC update) into a recent a recent version of it (ver 2.10-121 I think) where Amy was locked in the bed and Guest room 2 was open.

I've tried reinstalling House of Lust via the Custom Story Browser and reinstalling House Party on Steam, but the problems are still there

Any help would be appreciated
Danny

Lootbotz wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:26 am Whenever I start a new game, Amy is stuck laying down, can't be interacted (the action wheel doesn't show up) and the Opportunity "Amy is a Voyeur" is unlocked from the start
I think that whole game is still bugged. They changed a lot of things and some of them still need improvements.