[Complete Story] Battle House [1.2.2.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
HexastenTv12

[Complete Story] Battle House [1.2.2.1]

Battle House :
  • Made by HexaSten
  • Version 2.5
  • Compatible with House Party version 1.2.2.1
  • Compatible with Female update : No
Story :

Battle House is a collection of several fighting game modes :
  • Scenario : it's the main story of Battle House, you are invited to a party of your friend derek except that the evening has started without you. But nothing is lost, derek then proposes a game the one who beats the person of a team he can fuck the other person of the team. So show who is the strongest.
  • Side Story with Leah : it's the side story of Battle House, She loved your performance at the party at Derek's. She would like to do a training session with you. That's why she invited you to her home.
  • Alone Against All : In this game mode everyone is against you, you have to knock them out one by one to win
  • Protect the V.I.P : Ashley is in danger all the girls of the evening want to attack her so protect her at the risk of your life
  • Boss Fight : Frank is furious after the evening, he provokes you in 1v1, fight him to bring him back to his senses
  • Mini Games : Secondary activities in which there is no combat
Translation :

French :
  • Made by ttant
  • Version : 2.5
How to install the story :

Installation for the Story :
  • 1 : Download the zip file.
  • 2 : On windows : C:\Users\$$username$$\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Story
  • 3 : Move the zip file in that folder
  • 4 : Right click, extract here.
  • 5 : Delete the zip file
Download :
Attachments
Battle House 2.5 FR proper.zip
proper french translation by ttant
(33.54 KiB) Downloaded 251 times
Battle House 2.5.zip
(478.37 KiB) Downloaded 433 times
Last edited by HexastenTv12 on Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:10 am, edited 30 times in total.
HexastenTv12

Re: [Translation Only] Battle House [0.18.2]

I could understand that some person had problem with downloading the story so I also put the download on the topic.

if you have any problem with the installation of the story I am in no way responsible so if you can not download it from the game. Download and install via the topic

if the problem persists I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do except if you reinstall the Eek file or delete the story directly from the game files.
Last edited by HexastenTv12 on Tue May 18, 2021 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Battle House [0.18.2]

To avoid confusion, you may want to rename the zip so once downloaded, user can tell which one is the game and which one is the translation ;)

You can also make a zip file that contains both, with instruction on where move which subfolder. ;)
HexastenTv12

ttant wrote: ↑Tue May 18, 2021 3:14 pm To avoid confusion, you may want to rename the zip so once downloaded, user can tell which one is the game and which one is the translation ;)

You can also make a zip file that contains both, with instruction on where move which subfolder. ;)
it's good. I did what you ask me and thank you for the advice.
Last edited by HexastenTv12 on Fri May 21, 2021 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
StrykerHUN

Nice work! But i miss an ending with ashley and the fight between the other npc-s in the scenario. I really wanna see how amy react after all the guys bang her πŸ˜‚. And maybe a schene with the absolute loser's girl have a gangbang scene at the end. πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ(sry for my bad english)
HexastenTv12

StrykerHUN wrote: ↑Thu May 20, 2021 3:04 am Nice work! But i miss an ending with ashley and the fight between the other npc-s in the scenario. I really wanna see how amy react after all the guys bang her πŸ˜‚. And maybe a schene with the absolute loser's girl have a gangbang scene at the end. πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ(sry for my bad english)
thank you for your reply, it's a very good idea as soon as I have time I will update just for you
Last edited by HexastenTv12 on Tue May 25, 2021 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peter980

StrykerHUN wrote: ↑Thu May 20, 2021 3:04 am Nice work! But i miss an ending with ashley and the fight between the other npc-s in the scenario. I really wanna see how amy react after all the guys bang her πŸ˜‚. And maybe a schene with the absolute loser's girl have a gangbang scene at the end. πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ(sry for my bad english)
I agree, these are all good points.
chimneyfish

On my first try, I beat Patrick, but then lost to Derek. This caused a bunch of bugs:

1. Patrick said he was going to fuck Ashley and went upstairs, but didn't do anything there
2. Derek kept punching me until he beat me a second time
3. After Derek finished with Ashley, he told me it was my turn to fight Frank, then immediately said it was my turn to fight Derek, so both of them went to the center of the yard
4. Frank beat me and left to go fuck Ashley, then Derek started fighting me
5. Derek beat me a second time, and I was stuck unconscious in the middle of the yard
HexastenTv12

chimneyfish wrote: ↑Thu May 20, 2021 6:15 pm On my first try, I beat Patrick, but then lost to Derek. This caused a bunch of bugs:

1. Patrick said he was going to fuck Ashley and went upstairs, but didn't do anything there
2. Derek kept punching me until he beat me a second time
3. After Derek finished with Ashley, he told me it was my turn to fight Frank, then immediately said it was my turn to fight Derek, so both of them went to the center of the yard
4. Frank beat me and left to go fuck Ashley, then Derek started fighting me
5. Derek beat me a second time, and I was stuck unconscious in the middle of the yard
Yes I am aware of everything it's bug that's why the 1.2.1 update fixes all these problems "normally" before this update there were two endings either you win all or you lose all but now there are 8 possible endings.
Sorry for all the problems you may have encountered.
peter980

Really? I think I played 1.21 update and only have seen old two endings.

EDIT:
Frank is tough to beat, if you fail Patrick fight and do not get Ashley's strength boost.

Anyway, me just beating Frank had me declared winner (lost Derek and Patrick fight on purpose), and Brittney's scene referenced that I was coming there for 3rd time as if I won all the fights.

I did get at some point "bug police" comment. Not sure if that was just an easter egg.

EDIT2:
Another minor issue. If you lose some fight and get to the bedroom to watch the winner with Ashley, then after Ashley is done she will call you to come to the room (with you already in the room). And to continue you need to exit and enter room again.