[Incomplete Story] A deal with the Dark One *Very Extreme Story* [0.18.2] {CSC 0.18.2}

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
DigitalSerpent7

Re: [Incomplete Story] A deal with the Dark One *Very Extreme Story* [0.18.2] {CSC 0.18.2}

So...since you know how much I love this mod, and how I have been keeping you in the loop with its progress, allow me to share my thoughts on the new update.

Everything got cleaned up so great job on that. Here is where I am at.

1. I progressed enough with Mads to where I got the Star bombs, made the "magic" happen, and got the condom from Frank by telling Madison to perform an act based on a hilarious dialog option (so Frank can catch me)! Kudos! LOL!!

2. Before your update, I was able to give Patrick the pills. Now, for some reason, I get the dialog popup about a doctor being in the house so I am lost on that so I cannot pursue Rachael. No dialog available for Steph after I unlocked her regarding her "medical" experience and talking to Amy didn't trigger it (even though Derek mentioned it). I DID manage to get the thermos in a different way. Without spoiling anything, thank you for making Frank being as stupid as he looks. LOL.

3. Kat still dresses fully no matter how many times we have sex. The popup is gone, but based on the popup box about upping the stakes and using magic, I am not sure how this ties in...if it even does yet. I say this because I figured by using the star bombs, Kat and Madison would be linked in some way.

4. A recommendation...maybe there could be an item or something that tells the player how far he has gone with either Amy or Madison and what he has achieved as sort of a quasi-hint guide. This way, the player knows what to possibly do next. Just a suggestion.

5. The BEST part about this mod is that it is like Gone Bad Party, in the sense where you kept some original story elements but still tied it all in to your mod. I love that. It adds more to the story. Kudos!

6. This is a selfish request, but I am only asking based on the dark description of the story. Please tell me you plan to implement the strap-ons for girls. There are currently only two mods that implement this...My Kind of Party and Sex Drunk Party. As much as I appreciate the former, the latter REALLY takes it to another level. Based on the overall theme of this mod, I would think that strap-ons would be a large part of this...just my two cents.

Keep it up. Let me know if I have missed anything.
matcauthon137

Re: [Incomplete Story] A deal with the Dark One *Very Extreme Story* [0.18.2] {CSC 0.18.2}

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:22 pm So...since you know how much I love this mod, and how I have been keeping you in the loop with its progress, allow me to share my thoughts on the new update.

Everything got cleaned up so great job on that. Here is where I am at.

1. I progressed enough with Mads to where I got the Star bombs, made the "magic" happen, and got the condom from Frank by telling Madison to perform an act based on a hilarious dialog option (so Frank can catch me)! Kudos! LOL!!

2. Before your update, I was able to give Patrick the pills. Now, for some reason, I get the dialog popup about a doctor being in the house so I am lost on that so I cannot pursue Rachael. No dialog available for Steph after I unlocked her regarding her "medical" experience and talking to Amy didn't trigger it (even though Derek mentioned it). I DID manage to get the thermos in a different way. Without spoiling anything, thank you for making Frank being as stupid as he looks. LOL.

3. Kat still dresses fully no matter how many times we have sex. The popup is gone, but based on the popup box about upping the stakes and using magic, I am not sure how this ties in...if it even does yet. I say this because I figured by using the star bombs, Kat and Madison would be linked in some way.

4. A recommendation...maybe there could be an item or something that tells the player how far he has gone with either Amy or Madison and what he has achieved as sort of a quasi-hint guide. This way, the player knows what to possibly do next. Just a suggestion.

5. The BEST part about this mod is that it is like Gone Bad Party, in the sense where you kept some original story elements but still tied it all in to your mod. I love that. It adds more to the story. Kudos!

6. This is a selfish request, but I am only asking based on the dark description of the story. Please tell me you plan to implement the strap-ons for girls. There are currently only two mods that implement this...My Kind of Party and Sex Drunk Party. As much as I appreciate the former, the latter REALLY takes it to another level. Based on the overall theme of this mod, I would think that strap-ons would be a large part of this...just my two cents.

Keep it up. Let me know if I have missed anything.
1. Thanks. That line I used was an Easter egg. Its a quote from the movie "Cruel Intentions"

2. Patrick wasn't changed in the update, so I suspect what happened was that the first time you played, you got lucky and then possibly kept reloading from that lucky point. Or just lots of luck. Don't overthink the medical thing. Patrick's mechanic is location. There is no doctor, true. But we do have a doctor in training, and as long as he's in the same room with her, he'll accept the pills. Fortunately, the original game gave us the ability to move characters by using dialogue.

3. This one will be a bit long-winded. The link spell used was designed to show you who the other magic user is. In theory, you link yourself to them, then anything they do to you they also do to themselves. As you know, something goes wrong. So, you linked other people instead. As you've already surmised from the past, Kat linked to Mads. So, if Mads takes off something, Kat will follow suit. That leaves 2 questions. Who is linked to Kat and who is Mads linked to. To get Mads naked, you'll have to sleep with girls over and over. Here's an example using people not involved in the story. After Mads BJ, get her back upstairs and order her to remove a piece of clothing. Sleep with Kat, she'll "forget" to put that back on, let's say its her shoes. Sleep with other girls until someone else also doesn't put their shoes back on, which we'll say is Brittney. Once you sleep with Britt, it will unlock something else that Mads can take off. Then back to Kat, then to Britt so that they follow suit. Then sleep with someone else until their clothes starts coming off, like Leah. Which unlocks something else for Mads, then Kat, then Britt, then Leah, then...wash, rinse, repeat. Like I said, lots of sex. My main point is, get Mads shoes off after her bj, then start with Kat and work your way around to the other girls. I made the links complex on purpose, but in the end, you'll have one hell of a party. You can toy around with it, but honestly I'm working on an item that you'll get that when used on a girl, it will show you who's linked to her. If I can get it to work.

4. I'm playing around with something similar to this, I just haven't been able to get it functional yet. When I do, those thought bubble hints will be deleted. There is a way to update an opportunity without completing it. That should help keep track of where you are with each girl (Amy and Mads, at least).

5. Thank you very much.

6. Oh yeah. I've got plans for those. Strap-ons...slave collars, stay tuned, lol.
"Item 151 on today's glitch list. We have all the problems of a major theme park and a major zoo, and the computers aren't even on their feet yet." -Ray Arnold in Jurassic Park
DigitalSerpent7

So here is how far I got in this update. Let me know if I missed anything.

1. Got a BJ from Ashey. Then I told Madison I want more so that opened up the washing of clothes. I assume the laxatives are missing because I am supposed to bang Ash and not piss her off. After giving her clothes back, there was no option for a reward.

2. Finished Amy's scavenger hunt. I assume there is more to add to win her over.

3. Got Madison to lose her bra, but then I had sex with Rachael and she put her bra on. Is this as far as it goes for now?

4. Got Vickie to "test" me but she never commented on my quick ejaculation. Was this intentional?

I think that sums it up. Keep up the great work. This mod rocks! One suggestion...maybe for Rachael's dares...spice them up. Up to you.
matcauthon137

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:10 pm So here is how far I got in this update. Let me know if I missed anything.

1. Got a BJ from Ashey. Then I told Madison I want more so that opened up the washing of clothes. I assume the laxatives are missing because I am supposed to bang Ash and not piss her off. After giving her clothes back, there was no option for a reward.

2. Finished Amy's scavenger hunt. I assume there is more to add to win her over.

3. Got Madison to lose her bra, but then I had sex with Rachael and she put her bra on. Is this as far as it goes for now?

4. Got Vickie to "test" me but she never commented on my quick ejaculation. Was this intentional?

I think that sums it up. Keep up the great work. This mod rocks! One suggestion...maybe for Rachael's dares...spice them up. Up to you.
1. Ashley's seduction path isn't complete yet. And yes, that is precisely why I took the laxatives out. You'll get them back when I code Steph's path. And, you're right, I moved the bj reward away from the clothes washing and integrated it into the blackmail path.

2. There is indeed more to add here, I haven't coded it yet.

3. At first, I thought this sounded like a glitch in the game, but after re-reading it, I think you just bumped up against the end of my coding as well as maybe I'm not being to clear in the explanation of the link. I'll have to come up with a way to explain this thing in the game better so people understand the links. Ok, so get Mads to remove her shoes, and so does Kat, because Kat is linked to Mads. Rachael, you'll discover the first time you sleep with her, that she is linked to Kat, so she'll also take off her shoes. Anything you take off Mads, Kat will also remove on your next sexual encounter. Rachael, however, isn't linked to Mads, so it won't affect her. She's linked to Kat. So anything Kat takes off, Rachael will as well. The other girls operate the same way. They'll each be linked to someone else. Anyways, that's why Rach didn't take her bra off, because you didn't get Kat to take hers off. The second part of this is that I coded Kat's link to Mads, and Rachael's link to Kat, but the other links aren't even coded yet. I have it all down on paper, but haven't managed to convert that to the game yet. You'll also hit a couple of glitches in here until all the links are done, simply because I can't correct them until the links are coded. I.E. Let's say you manage to sleep with Rach before you ever sleep with Kat. Right now, that would unlock Mads top before her shoes go. While this may not seem like a big deal, it will be once you unlock Mads panties before you unlock her bottoms, or her bra before her top. So in the completed version, until you get Kat's shoes off, you won't get access to Mads top. And unless both Kat and Rach both have their tops off, you won't get access to Mads bra. Follow this progression through each of the girls. Remove something from Mads, then sleep with each girl in turn to remove that from them as well. This is such a long paragraph and I'm still not sure I'm explaining it well. It's well past my bedtime, so, yeah. The point I'm making is, until this path is complete, you'll probably hit those kinds of bugs that I can't fix yet.

4. Once Vickie arrives at the party, that's it. That's all I've managed to get coded so far. Literally, the last thing I typed was "make Vickie appear." Once she walks in, nothing after that works. I'm working on progressing the storyline, but had to go back and fix alot of glitches, as you can tell. (See my signature for complete details...lol...honestly how I feel sometimes.)

Nope, doesn't look like you missed anything. I'll keep updating as time allows. Don't worry, my fiance' keeps on me pretty hard. She really wants me to finish this soon so she can play it. In fact, alot of the paths that are going to be coded in are ones she wrote (i.e. getting Madison drunk, that's all her. She's also got this fascination with trying to get Leah and Frank drunk, so it'll be interesting to see how she fits that into this theme).

Keep an eye on the forum, I'll send updates out as quickly as I can get them done. Thanks again for playtesting this, and as the updates are released, keep sending me those suggestions and bug reports.
"Item 151 on today's glitch list. We have all the problems of a major theme park and a major zoo, and the computers aren't even on their feet yet." -Ray Arnold in Jurassic Park
DigitalSerpent7

Congrats on the engagement! Wow. Your fiancé is on you to finish this? You're lucky. My wife hates that I play this game. Lol.

I figured Amy and Vickie weren't done yet, but I do want to address the third bullet point because I may not have been clear.

As of now, I have Mads with her top and bra off. Before getting her bra off, I got Kat down to her bra but whenever I have sex with her she leaves her bra on. Her shoes are off. Rachael is down to shoes off and top off. Anytime I sleep with Kat she still goes back to having a bra on, so if she is linked to Mads, I don't know why her bra stays on during or even after sex.

I completely understand how the coding can be tough. I give you credit. As I said, I have a script...well a partial one...for a good mod but I just don't have time to learn CSC. I had someone interested in coding it, but then we kind of lost touch.

In any case, keep up the good work. I look forward to more updates
CanisLupus

Ok, I give up. How do I unlock Kat? Or Steph? Or Brittney?
matcauthon137

CanisLupus wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:31 pm Ok, I give up. How do I unlock Kat? Or Steph? Or Brittney?
***Spoilers*** Don't read if you're trying to solve the puzzles on your own.

I'm assuming you're talking about unlocking them to talk to them. Brittney shouldn't be locked, you should be able to talk to her from the beginning, if I remember correctly. Steph unlocks when you progress far enough in the story line. Here's a hint for her. Remember in the original game, when she says her dancing made you hard? That's when she unlocks. She's gotta see you hard. Kat follows the logic for most other objects in the game. She unlocks when you need her. I.E. You try to get a condom from Frank, for the scavenger hunt, but he thinks you're gay. So you approach Derek to ask him about the situation, and he'll tell you that Frank has a crush on Kat. Now you need her. She'll unlock when Derek mentions her. Let me know if you need any more help. The game still isn't complete, I'm dealing with alot of contradictions between my code and the original story line. I'll get it up as soon as I can.
CanisLupus

matcauthon137 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:06 am Steph unlocks when you progress far enough in the story line. Here's a hint for her. Remember in the original game, when she says her dancing made you hard? That's when she unlocks.
Actually no. I don't know when she would say that. I haven't played the main story since Eek decided to put even more guys in.
I guess it would be when she sees the player naked. But she doesn't react to that at all.
matcauthon137

CanisLupus wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:04 pm
matcauthon137 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:06 am Steph unlocks when you progress far enough in the story line. Here's a hint for her. Remember in the original game, when she says her dancing made you hard? That's when she unlocks.
Actually no. I don't know when she would say that. I haven't played the main story since Eek decided to put even more guys in.
I guess it would be when she sees the player naked. But she doesn't react to that at all.
As you progress through Mads blackmail path in this version, there will come a time when "something goes wrong" and you become indefinitely hard. At that point, Steph will react to you. She will unlock at that point.