[Incomplete Story] A deal with the Dark One *Very Extreme Story* [0.18.2] {CSC 0.18.2}

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
matcauthon137

Re: [Incomplete Story] A deal with the Dark One *Very Extreme Story* [0.18.2] {CSC 0.18.2}

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:05 pm This looks cool, but I am stuck. There are limited people to talk to and any time I seduce Madison or Amy I get beat up. Any hints would be appreciated.
***Spoilers ahead***

I'm thinking that when you say "Seduce Madison or Amy" you mean going down their forced path with the "rape" button. You can do that to Amy, but only if the 2 of you are alone. If there are people around, you'll get beat up, so make sure there are no witnesses. Once Amy's "forced" path is complete, you can repeat the sex with her again with the same conditions, no witnesses. With Madison, it will let you force her, but only if you're alone and as soon as your done, she'll call for frank. Amy won't call for help afterwards.

As far as the limited characters, talk to Derek. As soon as you do, it opens up ability to talk to Madison. Pay attention to the pop-ups on the right side of the screen. As you talk to people or accomplish tasks they need you to, other characters will unlock and it will display as a pop-up on the right side of screen.

The only 2 paths that are complete and functional right now are Amy and Madison's "forced path". Most of the other girls like Rachael and Katherine work the same as with the original story, with some minor tweaks that require additional conditions to be met to sleep with them. I'm working on Madison's blackmail path, and it should be up and running in the update tomorrow or the day after so watch the forum for the updates. After that, updates will be released that complete the seduction paths and the drug paths. And finally, a final update with the alternate ending cinematics, depending on which path you chose for each girl and the status of the completion of Derek's payment quest.

Any other questions, feel free to pm me.
"Item 151 on today's glitch list. We have all the problems of a major theme park and a major zoo, and the computers aren't even on their feet yet." -Ray Arnold in Jurassic Park
ttant

Re: [Incomplete Story] A deal with the Dark One *Very Extreme Story* [0.18.2] {CSC 0.18.2}

Here is the translation (untested) of version February 11, 2021.

To be extracted in ***\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages folder.
Attachments
A deal with the Dark One_2021-02-11-fr.zip
(535.41 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
DigitalSerpent7

matcauthon137 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:27 pm
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:05 pm This looks cool, but I am stuck. There are limited people to talk to and any time I seduce Madison or Amy I get beat up. Any hints would be appreciated.
***Spoilers ahead***

I'm thinking that when you say "Seduce Madison or Amy" you mean going down their forced path with the "rape" button. You can do that to Amy, but only if the 2 of you are alone. If there are people around, you'll get beat up, so make sure there are no witnesses. Once Amy's "forced" path is complete, you can repeat the sex with her again with the same conditions, no witnesses. With Madison, it will let you force her, but only if you're alone and as soon as your done, she'll call for frank. Amy won't call for help afterwards.

As far as the limited characters, talk to Derek. As soon as you do, it opens up ability to talk to Madison. Pay attention to the pop-ups on the right side of the screen. As you talk to people or accomplish tasks they need you to, other characters will unlock and it will display as a pop-up on the right side of screen.

The only 2 paths that are complete and functional right now are Amy and Madison's "forced path". Most of the other girls like Rachael and Katherine work the same as with the original story, with some minor tweaks that require additional conditions to be met to sleep with them. I'm working on Madison's blackmail path, and it should be up and running in the update tomorrow or the day after so watch the forum for the updates. After that, updates will be released that complete the seduction paths and the drug paths. And finally, a final update with the alternate ending cinematics, depending on which path you chose for each girl and the status of the completion of Derek's payment quest.

Any other questions, feel free to pm me.
Thank you so much!!
peter980

One thing that I think would fit for the epilogue.

Use mount option to set girls to have collar item around their neck.
matcauthon137

Update Version 0.5

Fixed a bug in Mads "blackmail path" that would allow you to complete the other paths instead of failing them
Fixed a bug with Frank that wouldn't let you complete "Frankly, I don't trust you"
Removed game breaking dialogue from patrick
Progressed Amy's "drug" story
New way to get vickie to party
Made Rachael repeatable
Redid the events needed for Ashley's bj
Changed conditions for Madison's "spilled beer prank" to start
Removed game breaking dialogue from Ashley
Progressed Madison's blackmail path (I know I said it would be complete by now, but it's turning out to be a little more complicated than I thought it would be)
"Item 151 on today's glitch list. We have all the problems of a major theme park and a major zoo, and the computers aren't even on their feet yet." -Ray Arnold in Jurassic Park
wuhansoup

1 how do you roofie amy
2 how do you force derick to watch you have a 3some as well as how do you have a three some?
matcauthon137

wuhansoup wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:45 pm 1 how do you roofie amy
2 how do you force derick to watch you have a 3some as well as how do you have a three some?
I'm still writing alot of this in. Update will be released as soon as more is done.

1. This will involve the painkillers and hot chocolate.

2. This will be the end achievements. You'll need to first have sex with both girls in turn. How you get each girl will affect the 3-some that unlocks. There will be multiple versions of threesome available.

I'm just finishing up the blackmail path. Its the longest path for sure. After that, I'll be adding Amy's drug path and the 2 seduction paths. Endings will follow.
peter980

It may not be a bad idea to list in story description paths that are done and those that are not.

Otherwise, you will get players that get stuck, thinking that they have not discovered how to progress.
DigitalSerpent7

I am still at a loss with this.

My only option for Amy is rape. My only dialogue options for Madison are the intro ones which make her mad. And even if I rape Amy, I miss opportunities. Then, after talking to Derek, the only option I have is Later, Derek.

Can anyone provide some hints here?
And I have the latest one installed.