[Complete Story] New Game Plus [0.18.2]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
darkfire523

Re: [Complete Story] New Game Plus [0.17.3]

Took me longer than I had hoped, but I've taken very meticulous notes of my changes this time so that future updates should go smoother and faster.

I'm just doing some final bug testing so I should be posting the update tonight. At the latest tomorrow.
WookieOfMagic

I tried putting the files into the Original Story and all that, but when I launched the original story it just played the regular version and not the custom files. Did I do something wrong?
darkfire523

WookieOfMagic wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:24 pm I tried putting the files into the Original Story and all that, but when I launched the original story it just played the regular version and not the custom files. Did I do something wrong?
It's possible if you're not making the files Read Only as an administrator, it will just get undone. Check if the files remain as Read Only after closing preferences and opening it again.
noobfromthe978

Re: [Complete Story] New Game Plus [0.18.2]

Just downloaded the update. Just in time for Christmas. Can't wait to play it. You're a saint.
"I got this real moron thing I do, it's called 'thinking.' And I'm not really a good American, because I like to form my own opinions."
-George Carlin, 1992
noobfromthe978

Can't start the "Katherine Needs a Drink" opportunity.
"I got this real moron thing I do, it's called 'thinking.' And I'm not really a good American, because I like to form my own opinions."
-George Carlin, 1992
ttant

French translation updated as well :mrgreen:
darkfire523

ttant wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:33 pm French translation updated as well :mrgreen:
darkfire523

noobfromthe978 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:04 pm Can't start the "Katherine Needs a Drink" opportunity.
Yes, you can. I took out the line "I could use a drink. Do you want me to get you one?" because it can piss her off if you ask too soon.

Instead, talk to her about her boyfriend first, then once she asks you for a drink, you can ask her "What kind of drinks do you like?" which will start the opportunity.
noobfromthe978

Thanks for clearing that up
-George Carlin, 1992
golddragon22

Hey there. Nice job! You did really well on making the Original Story worth playing yet again with your 18.2 update!

You nailed almost all of it. A couple of things you did miss though, maybe intentionally?

If you start the Vickie "training" in the hot tub before completing, or even starting if mem serves, Amy's scavenger hunt, you automatically pass the "Sexy Dares" opp. With or without other participants in the hot tub. And if mem serves again, Rachael doing anything with you in the tub completes the opp as well.

And another one. If you complete Leah's quest properly as per the OS and kick Frank's ass with no additional training, I only tried dark side, and load a save immediately after completion, her war paint is gone. And in a separate load instance, after kicking Frank's ass again, all the booze I nicked while Frank was outside waiting for Leah, was gone.