[complete] Study Buddies [0.18.2]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
hahahano

Re: [complete] Study Buddies [0.16.5]

After you talk to Brittney, the opportunities comes up:

"Party with Brittney:
Convince Amy to get to the hot tub with you and Brittney"........
SilentJackMD

Okay so I'm having some trouble and I don't know if maybe my game is bugged or if I'm just dumb.
I give Amy the meds and the coffee then we sit down on the couch and we do the study and then nothing I just kind of stand around nothing happens.
I don't know if I'm doing something in the wrong order or if there's just stuff missing. Can somebody maybe give a guide or tell me if maybe I'm just doing things out of order?
HadesZero91

SilentJackMD wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:16 am Okay so I'm having some trouble and I don't know if maybe my game is bugged or if I'm just dumb.
I give Amy the meds and the coffee then we sit down on the couch and we do the study and then nothing I just kind of stand around nothing happens.
I don't know if I'm doing something in the wrong order or if there's just stuff missing. Can somebody maybe give a guide or tell me if maybe I'm just doing things out of order?
Ok So going through the story again I found that the order doesn't matter the first time you try the coffee you get a story piece, then a new line appears to convince her to drink the coffee and then you can give it to her the hyperall she accepts anytime after giving you the mission. Giving her both should end the game. So I think your game is bugged. Maybe uninstall and then reinstall. Sorry for the late reply.