[complete] A Cuckold Time Custom Story [0.18.2]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
HadesZero91

[complete] A Cuckold Time Custom Story [0.18.2]

Hi,

I saw a person who wanted a cuckold fetish story. I am new to the CSC, but the dev that responded to the request initially said it would be easy enough. This is my stab at it. I know little about the cuckold fetish mind you. I just went heavy into the humiliation aspect of it. Hope it scratches that itch for those of you who download this. :D

UPDATED: 9/9/20: Ok so I fixed the bug where taking off your pants first should work either just activate and talk to brittney once you are in position. You may have to reinstall I don't think that i did the update story file function right in the uploader.

UPDATED: 2/13/21: Compatible with 0.18.2

French translation

Edit by ttant: replace zip by the last version available in-game as of october 4th.
Attachments
A Cuckold Time.zip
EnabledNPC
(32.06 KiB) Downloaded 368 times
Last edited by HadesZero91 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
peter980

Re: A Cuckold Time Custom Story 0.16.5

The story will break if you sit down with pants on. Sitting again later with pants off will not fix the issue.
ttant

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.
Attachments
A Cuckold Time - 2020_09_09-fr.zip
(5.16 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
HadesZero91

peter980 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:50 am The story will break if you sit down with pants on. Sitting again later with pants off will not fix the issue.
Damn it still does that? I put in a delay so the player has sometime to take off there pants and sit down or vice versa. Gonna have to atack the problem a different way then. Update to come.
peter980

Re: [complete] A Cuckold Time Custom Story [0.16.5]

You should consider either adding intro text to tell player that Brittney is waiting on the bedroom, or actually teleport the player at the start of the game to either bedroom or upper hallway.