[Complete Story] My Kind of Party [0.16.5]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
MKOP001

[Complete Story] My Kind of Party [0.16.5]

What else was there to do during quarantine than try my hand at creating a custom story? Every global pandemic has a silver lining.

I pulled in pieces from a variety of other stories so all credit where credit is due especially to the latest CSC version of Office Party.

The basic gist is you running a contest with your bro to find out who is the man. At this point, you are a shoo in although at some point I may give the fellas a fighting chance. But, they have some fun too. I never cared much for walking around inspecting everything so you won't need to do that here and I've tried to focus on the items I enjoy most about the game, namely intimacy and a healthy splash of humor. Ultimately, you win by making friendly with each of the ladies but this story is not so much about winning or losing. I tried a handful of different approaches to interactions and while they all worked out alright for me in the end...I have no doubt you will run into a few snags with triggers, dialogue, etc. However, I did wait until it was very much playable all the way through the story before posting so hopefully you're able to overcome issues without too much console intervention.

Anyway, lot of sleepless nights went into this as I'm sure anyone who has completed a story can attest. Honestly, I had a blast creating this and was really surprised that I enjoyed creating this story more than I did playing them. This is a f-ing brilliant game especially in conjunction with the CSC...hats off to the Eek team for providing countless hours of entertainment. I can't wait to see where you guys go next with this.

Now, go and give the story a shot and hope you show the ladies who's daddy.

:arrow: Walkthru
:arrow: French translation

Edit by ttant: replace zip in first post
Attachments
My Kind of Party.zip
(328.26 KiB) Downloaded 959 times
Last edited by MKOP001 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
wilarm

Re: [Complete Story] My Kind of Party [0.16.5]

Pretty entertaining story, well done. Just a quick question: Is it possible to make Derek win the competition?
MKOP001

Derek can only put 2 pts on the board assuming the player doesn't block Leah (catch her after PTM quest starts before Derek gets to her) and helps him with Brit (JF quest). But, at this point I've not added a 3rd for him although would be easy enough to add in. Pat on the other hand is a bit of a lost cause and don't see him ever having a chance. Could be funny too to loop Frank into the competition at some point..even though he is a dick. :lol:
DigitalSerpent7

Awesome story so far. Only bugs I found...

1. Some quests don't update. Like for Kat, we started having sex and she just stopped and when I talk to her she says she is excited about me being her first and all I can say is bye.

2. When propositioning sex when a girl is in the hot tub she asks which position and you select it, nothing happens.

Also, what are the blue pills for?
erasmus

MKOP001 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:27 am ...hats off to the Eek team for providing countless hours of entertainment. I can't wait to see where you guys go next with this.
After working on a lot of story content? To sleep. Directly to sleep.
Erasmus
Eek! Games LLC
Vice President, QA & UX
chimneyfish

Looks like a promising start. One issue that I ran into: you can choose "Change" from the action wheel while girls are involved with other people (Madison and Stephanie or Brittney and Derek for example), which gets them to switch partners to you. I don't know if that's intentional, but it seems to break some quests.

Also, when Katherine gets dressed after sex, she leaves her bra on under her shirt, which causes clipping issues.
chimneyfish

Looks like the trigger to start the 3-way is when the player enters the back yard. If you're an eager fellow like me you might already be waiting in the back yard before Vickie arrives at the gazebo, so the action won't start until you leave and come back. It might be nice to have a way to trigger it from dialog. Or have a secondary trigger when Vickie arrives at the gazebo that goes off if the player's already there.
Twitchhh

Was hopeing for some new story, haveing a great time so far ! :)

Good job, keep it up !
DarkDesires

Awesome custom story.

Only one thing really bugging me, if you save your game and reload, some things you did is lost (Ashley's strapon back into place even if Patrick removed it, Leity don't ask for bj even if you already grabbed some booze, mp3 music is gone even if you uploaded the playlist, you have to do it again and then buged game.

Btw, how do you "pair" your phone instead of docking the mp3 player ? xD haha I show my age there ;P (or maybe I just I hate smartphones) I tried to use phone on TV, or mp3 to computer + phone, don't work. It's maybe so easy I don't find it.

A full walkthrough would be great. =)

Thank you for this great story, one of my fav.

EDIT: as I guessed, it was simplier than I thought. Just have to click on playlist on the tv, it looked weird for me to not even have to use the phone but anyway, great thing !
MKOP001

Tried to clean up a few of the things you guys pointed out in the updated version attached