[Complete Story] My Kind of Party [0.16.5]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] My Kind of Party [0.16.5]

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

Note : untested.

Edit:
Updated due some sentences left untranslated. sorry about that.
Attachments
My Kind of Party 20200802 vf-2.zip
(71.24 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
MKOP001

Thanks for the feedback and will make updates as soon as i can make time.

Here's a quick walkthrough...

Party starts...Derek is busy so go hit Lety up for first beverage, whiskey. You can use MP3 w/dock too and talk to Frank to enable additional dialog with Madison
Now, go meet your boys in the garage
Once PtM starts...go talk to Leah to cockblock Derek...just because you can
Then, go find Vickie and give her what she wants (x2) to get your first point on the board
Now, go back to Lety for some vodka paying the piper accordingly
Rachael should be in need so go oblige her with the vodka and your second point

Couple ways to get the third point now. You can get 3rd drink from Lety which is the easy way at this point
if you want a bit more comedy instead, talk to brit to see what's bugging her and then tell derek about it. after they do their thing, you can talk to brit for sloppy seconds

Once you win PtM, Derek should come find you crying like a bitch. lol. but this triggers your reward quest with Kat
Find Kat and then she'll header to the master br
with your new found status of the man...you're status should have improved with the ladies so feel free to get a few more notches on your belt at this point although most will be triggered via the More dialog on the interaction wheel. note: if more is not there, you need to gain more favor to unlock it
When you're ready (o recharged), go see Kat. You should launch into a little foreplay and then seal the deal with her which unlocks a quest for any lady you haven't pleasured. Once those quests are all complete you'll win MKOP quest and then Derek will start hitting you up to leave for end game

Few other ways to win favor

Amy. like the party (don't be a douche). have her pose for you. she'll also ask for a hit of a lit joint

Ashley. she likes it when you untie her top. and she likes it when you take IT like a man. you'll also get favor with her with ptm win.

Brit. jungle fever & sloppy seconds per above

Kat. claim the reward maxes her affection to you. so she is open for business

Leah. she'll sample the goods after you win PtM

Lety. pay the piper quests + ptm win should unlock her. after you complete, pay the piper with 3rd drink request and deliver. bar is open as is the weed and now infamous blue pills. weed is really only good for amy at this point. blue pills are a not so subtle reference to erectile dysfunction drugs that lower O sensitivity to make intimacy last longer (that's it) if you're so inclined. i kept O sensitivity a big higher for quicker playthrough so just wanted a way to prolong it for when you want to 'enjoy' it.

Madison. If you've talked to Frank. Tell her about it and follow the dialog to open her mind to some brotherly love. then talk to frank and suffer through his dickiness to hook him up. after madison samples her bro she will ask for a beer so you can hook her up if you got one from Lety. I also made the doube dildo hers so you can give it to her to play with

Rachael. just add vodka. after Ptm win, you can ask her to spice up party which should lead you down the road of a 3-way with her and vickie. after you talk to her, talk to vickie, then go meet them in the gazebo and enjoy a series of interactions (just enjoy and don't change poses ffs)

Stephanie. get the mp3 docked and then tell her you got music started for her. she'll start a show which triggers intimacy with madison when she arrives. once they get nude, take out your member and show them your love/masturbate all over them. extra points for a direct hit (not really but hasn't stopped me from perfecting my aim)

Vickie. not much effort required here in keeping with her chosen profession. just give her the whiskey and win PtM

That's really it at this point. Some of the 'bugs' you guys reference are fixed in the update which you can download in game preferably or find in my other posts in this thread. I'm working now to build a powershell script that lets you more easily copy interactions, events, & dialogs between characters to avoid some of the repetition that goes into building out similar things between characters so i haven't been as focused on the story. not sure where/how best to share that if anyone else wants to experiment with it. I'm sure you guys may have done something similar already in other languages so would be curious to know what's out there already.

Anyway, keep the feedback coming and glad you guys are enjoying my kind of party.
ttant

I just upload my french translation (untested) and edit first post to add link to the latest CS story post. ;)
MKOP001

re: clothing for ladies being always available. agree this does not fit narrative-ly speaking perhaps...but sometimes i'd rather just have the ladies walking around half naked just because i can. i thought about putting a criteria on that but made the call to leave it open....especially after i realized that if i tried to pop it on on the 'more' wheel then i'd have to take something else off. i kind of like going back and forth between making out, getting dick sucked, and having sex so the clothing thing had to stay where it was. i did think about having clothing pop up yet another interaction wheel but that got messy so just left it with a dialog which was easier to implement. i'm open for suggestions
Last edited by MKOP001 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
MKOP001

ttant wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:33 am I just upload my french translation (untested) and edit first post to add link to the latest CS story post. ;)
thanks, ttant. i'd test it if i could but will take your word for it since i don't speak French. added walkthru link to original post in keeping with your genius
peter980

MKOP001 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:43 am re: clothing for ladies being always available. agree this does not fit narrative-ly speaking perhaps...but sometimes i'd rather just have the ladies walking around half naked just because i can. i thought about putting a criteria on that but made the call to leave it open....especially after i realized that if i tried to pop it on on the 'more' wheel then i'd have to take something else off. i kind of like going back and forth between making out, getting dick sucked, and having sex so the clothing thing had to stay where it was. i did think about having clothing pop up yet another interaction wheel but that got messy so just left it with a dialog which was easier to implement. i'm open for suggestions
I think it would be better if it gets unlocked after you finish some questing for girls.
I mean, if you want to get wild, you can even unlock it gradually.

Also, "Change" should really be available only when the player is partner. Otherwise, you get some hilarious out of story experiences and quest breakings too.

Bug:
Lety pose changes are one time only, so it looks like AlwaysDisplay flag was set to false.
peter980

Also, what's up with having Game Grumps characters in the party but with no interactions?
peter980

So I did a full playthrough of this story, and it has definitively a creative spark.

The main weakness of it are bugs. It is just way to easy to break the quest, and mostly due to too much freedom given in the action wheel.

For example, for some characters that want to give you just BJ, you can just do Change and get all sex poses.
Or when you are supposed to watch two characters you can click Change on the girl get some fun and break the quest.

I also got an issue when Derek/Brittney scene did not happen since Derek arrives to Brittney before she got in art room. I needed to do console command to unstuck this quest (Derek to walk to Brittney again).

Also, it looks like girl clothing behavior post-sex is directly related to her org. meter, instead of players. So if the player finishes first and she does not she stays naked, and you do not get quest completion if needed.

Somethings it feels like the Clothing radial menu is there just to help you in buggy situations.

Also, Stop for quest related sex stuff may break progression, if you can not repeat what you stopped.

And another minor thing. Giving items does not remove them from inventory.

Anyway, regardless of bugs, the biggest issue here is that player may not know in advance what behavior will break the quests. He may expect that he should do Change, Clothing or Stop during some interaction and break progression by accident. The biggest room for improvement would be to restrict some radial options in some situations per case basis.

With all said, I still feel that this story shows great creative effort and that with some fine-tuning could become a great polished story.