[Complete Story] Date Night with Ashley [0.16.5]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
jagjan

Re: [Complete Story] Date Night with Ashley [0.16.5]

xquel wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:34 pm How do I give Ashley a massage? There's no menu command for it and I can't find an item to give her and you can't right click her butt.
I am having this problem too. No dialogue and can't click on her to do anything.
LLLeon2017

It took me a couple of tries once she asked for the massage her but once I was directly behind her I looked at her butt and right clicked and
grabbed her right butt cheek.. Worked. Would have been nice to grab both sides though..

Any chance the Eek team might add two handed fondling to the menu options for us? After all.. Two hands are better than one!

Then there is the boobs factor.. A double grab and maybe add some squeezing if we left click while we are right clicked? Can you
imagine the custom stories that could come out of that?? "Oh.. A man (or girl with the female avatar) who knows what he/she wants
and loves to go for it!" Or.. "It takes two hands to handle me does it? No complaints here!"

And of course.. "Oh! Yes! Squeeze me more!" "It will make me cum faster!!"

:D
erasmus

LLLeon2017 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:23 pm Any chance the Eek team might add two handed fondling to the menu options for us?
We can certainly look into it ;)
Erasmus
Eek! Games LLC
Vice President, QA & UX
RckStrongo

Hey, so I cannot find the chocolate at the very beginning and feel very foolish. Anybody have help for me?