[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.3]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
wolf_raised

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.3]

I promise I did try to search...

Cannot get the second level of the thermostat to activate anymore after latest patches (with the 2 hearts). First level activates just fine. Pretty sure I've met all the prerequisites...anyone else have this issue? If you can activate the second level (tune up w/2 hearts), at what stage do you start to see it?
peter980

You need to get at least one of the girls to the 3rd affinity level (by "tempt more"), to unlock the thermostat option with 2 hearths.
peter980

Here is the 15.1.3 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Derek or Frank would not anymore always remove white shirt with business suit, during intimacy. Previously, I added this due to bad clipping during intimacy, but that is now fixed in the game.
ttant

French translation updated for 15.1.x ;)
Lashka07

Bonjours,
Es ce que l'on peut m'expliquer ce qu'apporte le niveau deux du thermostat ?
Le niveau 1 je l'ai bien compris mais pas le deux..
peter980

Here is the 15.1.4 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Added option for female player to remove bra, when flashing, if wearing top that allows bra to be visible.
Changed which animation is used when female player is masturbating, and a few other tweaks.
Fixed issue when starting Easter egg threesome cutscene with Lety and Rachael would not put on strap on the female player.
Fixed issue when Amy would reapply her clothing during start of her story sex scene (POV variant), in Ashley's bedroom.
Paijoe37

Hello, i m just playing this game. And completing Gone Bad Party 10/10 . Did you know how to get Gone Wild Party? Its say i have 0/10 in that
peter980

Paijoe37 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:20 pm Hello, i m just playing this game. And completing Gone Bad Party 10/10 . Did you know how to get Gone Wild Party? Its say i have 0/10 in that
You need to get maximum affinity with all the girls. This is done with "Tempt?" and "Tempt More?" actions.
They are only available while having sex with one of the girls and then interacting with another, in specific conditions.

You can get more details on this in the strategy guide available on the first page.
noobfromthe978

How are you able to get Brittney if you need 100% affinity? You only gain affinity with her by getting Stephanie to dance topless, get through the office make-out session, and complete Amy's Scavenger Hunt. She will not leave Stephanie's side either. It's virtually impossible. Why bother making the story if there's no conceivable way of completing it? What is your logic?
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
peter980

noobfromthe978 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:08 pm How are you able to get Brittney if you need 100% affinity? You only gain affinity with her by getting Stephanie to dance topless, get through the office make-out session, and complete Amy's Scavenger Hunt. She will not leave Stephanie's side either. It's virtually impossible. Why bother making the story if there's no conceivable way of completing it? What is your logic?
You can get to the 2nd level of affinity without getting the first one, by using Tempt action.
Only Seduce action is locked for Brittney if having no 100% romance (red bar).
Also, failing Tempt action gives romance points.
And if Brittney is following Stephanie, there are ways through dialog to temporary make them separated.