[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.3]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.2]

Here is the 14.4.1 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Fixed issue when Ashley was not dressing her top when expected.
Fixed issue when Madison could get her bra showing on top of other clothes (that normally don't support visible bra).
Fixed issue when Stephanie could dress back during lap dance with Patrick.
Resetting temperature with thermostat will restore Stephanie's dress or top.
Changed a bit in which situations girls that can lap dance can remove some of their clothes.
Other minor tweaks.
SeraphimRose

Oh, well this is a bit of a shame. If this custom story had male/male options as well (like how the vanilla game has male/male scenes), I'd love it, but since it doesn't, I have no interest in this. Let me know if male/male interactions are ever added.
peter980

SeraphimRose wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:24 am Oh, well this is a bit of a shame. If this custom story had male/male options as well (like how the vanilla game has male/male scenes), I'd love it, but since it doesn't, I have no interest in this. Let me know if male/male interactions are ever added.
Sorry, no plans for that. You can still trigger existing points from the Original Story (they are not removed), but that's it.
You can hook up with guys, but only if playing as a female player.
peter980

Here is the 14.4.2 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Fixed issue when Ashley would not put on top when expected, if thermostat was tampered.
Fixed issue when Katherine would not redress shoes after photoshoot.
Fixed issue when putting on top during Simon Says' posing would remove Madison's bra.
Fixed issue with buggy reactions, after having sex with Madison, if Simon Says opportunity is completed.
Vickie threesome will be available for Madison, if Simon Says opportunity is completed.
Other minor tweaks.

Strategy guide is also updated.
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.3]

Here is the 15.0.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

This is the first update compatible with version 1.3.3 of the House Party.

The main change is added support for all new clothing items that will be released with Business and Pleasure Style Pack DLC.
It was made available for game Patrons early, so I could work on adding compatibility for it before it gets available for the public.

Other changes

Updated clothing switching logic done from Orange Bin, so it better blends with larger amounts of clothing items available to characters if having new DLC. More details available in the strategy guide.
Girls wearing blazers (from new DLC) will be able to remove just blazer and have shirt on.
Fixed all issues with girls that normally do not wear bra, if they now wear bra from the new DLC.
Lety may now opt using hot tub earlier than usual if her outfit has bra.
Tweaked Stephanie's undressing mechanics to take into account her having a bra or not.
Female player will still be able to flash using alternate top.
Updated story with all Original Story fixes.
Other Minor tweaks.

Strategy guide is also updated.
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.2.1]

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

This is for 15.1.x (HP 1.3.3) !

edit: translation was also updated for 14.4.x, check 2nd post for link.
Attachments
Original Story 15.1.x fr.zip
Mod for Original Story
(813.27 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Gone Bad Party 15.1.x fr.zip
Custom story
(813.27 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
peter980

Here is the 15.0.1 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Fixed issue with Derek swapping clothes during dance party, leaving him always with GBK top.
Updated story with recent Original Story fixes.
Other minor tweaks.
peter980

Here is the 15.0.2 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Updated story with the latest Original Story fixes.
Other minor tweaks.
leo22080N

I'm playing again, it's really cool now. Can I give you some tips again? Well, here I go.
1 - With the male player, there are two sex scenes in the hot tub chosen at random. It could be like this: brittneyfinale if bottomless==true else vickiefinale.
2 - Still with the male player, there is a sex scene with Frank in the shower in the upstairs bathroom. It could be with the girls too. That would be really cool.
3 - And finally with the female player in the voyeur scene, she comes out of the closet during sex, because if that happens? It doesn't make sense, it breaks the "voyeur" mood (I know, I'm so annoying). ;)
peter980

leo22080N wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:23 pm I'm playing again, it's really cool now. Can I give you some tips again? Well, here I go.
1 - With the male player, there are two sex scenes in the hot tub chosen at random. It could be like this: brittneyfinale if bottomless==true else vickiefinale.
But brittneyfinale cutscene is designed for female player. It will not work correctly with male player as an actor.

Update: Tried this one with male player. IMHO, it doesn't feel that much interesting when all that happens are cunnilingus and handjobs. But is kinda doable. Not sure if I'll add it as an option or not.
leo22080N wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:23 pm 2 - Still with the male player, there is a sex scene with Frank in the shower in the upstairs bathroom. It could be with the girls too. That would be really cool.
Not sure if this will work. While there is a variant of this scene when the player is female with Frank, I don't think changing the order of actors will work correctly, due to how POV parts of the cutscene are done (always from the perspective of the main actor).

Update: For male version of scene, with girl as secondary actor, the alignment is off for BJ parts of the scene.
And you can't use player as secondary actor for the female version of the scene.
leo22080N wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:23 pm 3 - And finally with the female player in the voyeur scene, she comes out of the closet during sex, because if that happens? It doesn't make sense, it breaks the "voyeur" mood (I know, I'm so annoying). ;)
No comment...