[A Short Complete Story] Choose a Room [0.22.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
DigitalSerpent7

Re: [A Short Complete Story] Choose a Room [0.22.0]

HexastenTv12 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:55 pm I did not understand the question but if you speak of possibility for the rooms there are 6
Yes. That is what I wanted to know. Thanks!
HexastenTv12

New Update for Choose a Room :

here is the new update of choose a room, the "1.1" or the "MajorDong update" it's as you want.

- Added dance section
- Added move section
- Added new cutscene
- Added new cheat codes
- Clothing section has been changed
ttant

Proper french version updated as well.
MajorDong

HexastenTv12 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:52 pm New Update for Choose a Room :
here is the new update of choose a room, the "1.1" or the "MajorDong update" it's as you want.
Hotdamn! I'm official part of House Party history! Thanks, dude! :D
HexastenTv12 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:52 pm - Added dance section
- Added move section
My God! :shock: You know, I always knew I could use console commands to get Ash to dance naked, but somehow I never actually got around to it. That woman could make a kleenex go hard!

Anyways, I'm not sure if this is a problem with your story or the game itself, but the cucumber cutscene is broken (for me at least). It freezes up at the point where the camera cuts back to player, and again just after player drinks the whiskey. Opening and closing the main menu seems to get things going again, but it seems like the player cums too early, and the scene seems to just stop abruptly without getting to it's natural end.
noobfromthe978

Thanks, dood. This is exactly what I wanted it to be.
"I got this real moron thing I do, it's called 'thinking.' And I'm not really a good American, because I like to form my own opinions."
-George Carlin, 1992
HexastenTv12

MajorDong wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:51 pm
HexastenTv12 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:52 pm New Update for Choose a Room :
Hotdamn! I'm official part of House Party history! Thanks, dude! :D
HexastenTv12 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:52 pm - Added dance section
- Added move section
My God! :shock: You know, I always knew I could use console commands to get Ash to dance naked, but somehow I never actually got around to it. That woman could make a kleenex go hard!

Anyways, I'm not sure if this is a problem with your story or the game itself, but the cucumber cutscene is broken (for me at least). It freezes up at the point where the camera cuts back to player, and again just after player drinks the whiskey. Opening and closing the main menu seems to get things going again, but it seems like the player cums too early, and the scene seems to just stop abruptly without getting to it's natural end.
thank you for your message and for the cinematic I believe it is bugged in 0.21 of house party I can not do anything about it
HexastenTv12

noobfromthe978 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:52 pm Thanks, dood. This is exactly what I wanted it to be.
I'm glad you like it, on this story you are vip so you have suggestions or that I modify things you tell me