Grope Katherine after finishing her story - Bug?

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
kaszanka

Grope Katherine after finishing her story - Bug?

Don't know if this is story bug or intended, but Katherine will still kill you if you grab her boobs even after you completed her story and had sex with her.
I think she should be more chill about that :P
peter980

Re: Grope Katherine after finishing her story - Bug?

While we are at that, Leah will beat you if you do the same, even if she was in good mood to give you BJ before that.
eekdon

With Katherine it's intended. If we assume an NPC liking the player after sex = "grope forgiveness" (which is completely subjective), you still need to remember: Katherine doesn't like you. She used you to get at her boyfriend/go on a power trip/use you. You groping her is still going to be an affront.

Leah is also subjective, but she does seem to like the player.

We may have to take another look at this later on. Custom stories can also massage this behavior any way they see fit. We won't "get it right" for everyone, unfortunately.
peter980

Maybe... maybe have pose-sex Katherine not initiate combat, like before.

But instead punish you with relationship drop and inability to repeat sex scene.

Of course, not counting repeatable offenses. Those should make her slap you as usual.
eekdon

Fair idea! Of course there's always the question of "how many freebies do we give?" Personally, I play many games on a permadeath/hardcore/edgy Soulsborne drinking game-level so...errrmmmm...eeehhhh, I am really struggling despite the quality of the suggestion :P
peter980

Losing ability for further intimacy is already like perma death. :mrgreen:
eekdon

Lol...b-but our compelling contentz! :P
LLLeon2017

Rasberries!!

I think that there should be an option added when one of the characters says they are going to do something to you, IE: such as the act of beating you to a pulp like Frank does over anything to do with booze not related to him giving you permission, should include a response to the threatening character to trigger a "Discussion" about the reason for the action that was the trigger for the threat event...

IE.. When you pickup the speaker to setup the speaker outside by the hottub on the broom. I think there needs to be a response option for the player to select to whomever is making the threat... "Wait a minute! I am not stealing this!" "Please let me explain!" Then relate the next line in response relate to the speaker if it is the speaker event for example, "I am just taking it outside to setup a speaker so we can also enjoy the music outside while we enjoy the hot tub." And conclude the interaction with a positive response from the person making the threat of say... "Oh.. Ok.. That's actually a good idea!" and maybe cap it off with "Why didn't I think of that for perhaps the Madison character since it's her party. That way, Instead of her running to Frank and bringing him down on you she joins you at the dirt mound to watch you set it up?

Just a few ideas for an ever changing story.. :)

Edit by ttant: no need to break each line at the same length ;)
eekdon

We can certainly consider some of that ;)