Katherine Bug

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
OmnislashXX

Katherine Bug

Hey there. So uh, Katherine is sorta bugging out for me. Now I started the game with her standing outside, (which is strange since she usually starts the game in the kitchen and doesn't really move). Anyhow, after moving her with the Cell phone jammer, into Ashley's room, she doesn't ever want to move again. As like, ever. This causes problems, because I can't get Ashley to give me her clothes(someone is in the room), I can't advance Madison's storyline with the Penguin (assuming Katherine would be interested anyway), and I can't even get Katherine to give me some noogie. So, it seems as if I need to restart the game (again) to clear this bug, but man it is damn annoying.
eekdon

Re: Katherine Bug

Would need to see a debug log of this occurring. The only thing that would keep Katherine from moving in any shape way or form, "ever", is if she had both the Immobile state (prevents ALL movement except for being pushed out of the way), AND DontMoveForOthers state (prevents characters from being pushed out of the way) enabled at the same time. Sometimes a changelocation (which is what is used to move her when the dialogue about her cell signal is closed) can be ignored if a character is doing something more important, but her being permanently "stuck" is something else.

Katherine's placement is randomized in the Original Story via a coinflip.