Item Not Showing 0.13.3

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Gamer12141

Item Not Showing 0.13.3

Noticed something odd. When I grab the spoon and go to view inventory I cannot see the spoon. I can click in middle to inspect, but spoon itself cannot be seen like it stops existing.
eekdon

Re: Item Not Showing 0.13.3

If you angle your camera differently, does it show up eventually?
Gamer12141

Nope tried movie to different angles and changing rooms too, as sometimes if you are in certain rooms some items don’t appear, but it never shows up visibly.

The only time it shows is before I pick it up when it is on microwave.
Gamer12141

When I switch to earlier beta version I can see it in inventory, but when I switch back to the current one it is missing again.
masterspanker

Yeah, I noticed that too. I was going to write about it but then I forgot for some reason.

It is completely invisible, but only when it is in the inventory. And it is usually on the floor otherwise.
Gamer12141

Glad it is not just me then. It is very minor. Completed all story paths and to my knowledge that is the only item that once in inventory will not show up ever.

For troubleshooting info
Win 10
i7 Acer laptop
NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti 4GB
Sys RAM 8 GB
masterspanker

I suppose the reason why it went unnoticed so far is because it is not really used for anything. I picked it up because I thought I would need it for Amy's quest (you know, hot chocolate stuff) but it wasn't needed for that either.

When I noticed it was invisible, I thought the problem was on my end and I tried to verify the integrity of game files on Steam, but all files checked ok and it didn't do anything.
ttant

Spoon was only part of the tutorial story (you had to fetch it then give it to madison) but this part was completely removed from the original story few builds ago.
Nonetheless, the spoon was kept as item, but i guess, the skip inventory part was not removed as the same time the tutorial was.
Gamer12141

Figured it was something like that. I swear overall this is a super nice update with the 0.13.3 and really liking how this game is coming along. So glad to support you guys.
eekdon

It's probably just an issue with the inventory positioning offset. I.e, the 3D positioning we use to make sure items end up "centered" and not too far or too close to the camera when they appear in the inventory interface. The spoon might've gotten pushed really far down on the Y axis or something when we updated a prefab, yada yada. I'll have to check it out.