Stuck in VR

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
CSCNoobie

Stuck in VR

After getting the vr from the briefcase, i went into it and started to have sex with Rachael, during which I changed positions and started eating her out, her orgasm meter filled up (mine was still about half way through) and after a few seconds sex ended and she just stood there naked. I couldn't find any way to exit vr, I tried masturbating to see if I reached orgasm it would give me the option, that didn't work, I opened my inventory and used the vr again and selected log off to no avail. I ended up just having to load an earlier save.
eekdon

Re: Stuck in VR

Hi, I've tried reproducing this in the Steam version of 0.13.3 and our own internal build, and haven't been able to. Don't suppose you have a debug log to go along with this? So she stood up, on the bed? Was she covering herself up/embarrassed-looking?
CSCNoobie

I don't have the log, she stood up on the bed but wasn't covering herself. Interacting with her gave me the regular Rachael (non-vr) choices.
CSCNoobie

I was able to recreate the first part, but this time masturbating to orgasm triggered Rachael to get dressed and allowed me to log off. Prior to masturbating to orgasm though she was stuck on the bed.

I managed to save a log this time https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4rotyjwq8tm0 ... 0.txt?dl=0
eekdon

Great thank you! Sorry for the delayed response, super busy over here.