pc crashing when launching the game

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Uncleboh

pc crashing when launching the game

Hello

I have a problem, when I want to launch the game everything goes well until the warning page, but when I get to the Launcher is my screen becomes black with the music then my pc crash with the blue screen.

My CPU is a HP v220 on AMD/ATI Radeon HD 7600 Series

.I saw that my problem is related to the Drivers my it makes me that for HP

Do you have any solutions please ?

Sorry for my English write
ttant

Re: pc crashing when launching the game

Make sure you run the latest catalist driver available for your gpu (15.7.1 or 16.7.2).
You can find it on www.amd.com (then look for drivers)

You might also need to take a look at https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=712
Uncleboh

ttant wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:27 pm Make sure you run the latest catalist driver available for your gpu (15.7.1 or 16.7.2).
You can find it on www.amd.com (then look for drivers)

You might also need to take a look at https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=712
Hello

Thank you for your reply.

So my problem has evolved. Now my pc does not crash anymore when I run the game ( no Blue Screen), but it makes me a black screen at the time of arrival on the launcher where there are dance animations and options. I have the game running with the music, but I am not the window of the game (my screen shows my desktop) and when I click on the applicatuion nothing happens. My task manager tells me that the game is running well (no Do not work in front of it), but there is nothing like the music and my desktop that is displayed, but act like I'm on the window of the game (impossible click on the icons or others).

PS: When I do ALT + Came I have the window of the game that is black with the music

I read the other topic, but I do not understand how used the command (I must be dumb XD)
ttant

If you use steam, the way to go is provided by the last post of the other thread.
If you don't, download the zip file and extract it next to HouseParty.exe (start.bat should be next, no folder must be created.
Note : i haven't tested this file.
Attachments
start.zip
(202 Bytes) Downloaded 301 times
Uncleboh

ttant wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:06 pm If you use steam, the way to go is provided by the last post of the other thread.
If you don't, download the zip file and extract it next to HouseParty.exe (start.bat should be next, no folder must be created.
Note : i haven't tested this file.
Hello

Sorry for my late response.

After testing millions of solutions, I noticed that the problem came from my graphics card, because when I start the game, I expect electric noise. After I had another problem.

Thank you for your help