Madison stuck in The Muse

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
ObiComeBlowMe

Madison stuck in The Muse

Did the muse and she wanted me to follow her into the master bedroom after painting me...

Now she's in the bathroom and when I talk to her it just says "MADISON Beckons you to follow her". But she's been just standing in there forever and she wont move.

Thanks!
Baddieus

Re: Madison stuck in The Muse

Did you get naked and stand close to her?
ObiComeBlowMe

Baddieus wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:16 pm Did you get naked and stand close to her?
Yeah, I got next to her naked in the bathroom of the Master Bedroom. Nothing. Still says the same text when I try to talk to her. I've tried masturbating and she says "please not at the party".
peter980

Wait... she should not be in bathroom, but near bedroom mirror.
ObiComeBlowMe

peter980 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:25 pm Wait... she should not be in bathroom, but near bedroom mirror.
I know... somethings wrong
eekdon

Do you have a debug log for this, perhaps? Press F5 while playing, and in the window that appears, click the Save button. If you could paste that directly here, or via pastebin.com, etc., that'd help. Thanks!
PHILLIPDIXON

I'm having a really similar issue in my game, except instead of being stuck in the bathroom, she's stuck in the laundry room, and obviously trying to get somewhere. (As a side note, Leah is ALSO in the laundry room).

When I talk to Madison, she just gives the "Madison beckons you to follow her" message.

I attached a dump as requested of the OP.
Attachments
DebugLog 05_16_2019_080708.txt
(19.07 KiB) Downloaded 328 times
eekdon

Sorry for the delay, busy in development mode over here. I'll take a look, thank you!
eekdon

Ok not seeing too much here; I'll have to just playtest the Like a French Girl sequence of The Muse internally. Thanks again.