[0.12.4] Clipping issues

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

Re: [0.12.4] Clipping issues

This specifically about the hair? There's a tradeoff to be made in terms of mobility vs. clipping. We're going to have to think outside the box and do a lot of tweaking to improve the system further. I'll have to run it by the team at a later point.

Not a pain ;) we can't catch everything so we need feedback!
hungle

erasmus wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:36 am This specifically about the hair?
Stephanie's eyes have gone a bit weird again as you can see in this picture I posted previously.

Also the reason I'm so hung up about the hair is that when it clips through body parts especially faces, like is currently occurring with Ashley, I find it breaks immersion and also creeps me out a bit.
On a positive note, the changes that have been made to Katherine's and Vickie's hair have made them perfect again.
Plus I feel that this is something that I don't say enough, thank you to the entire team for creating one of the most fun games of the past few years.
Last edited by hungle on Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
peter980

Generally the girls with more wild hairstyles, Ashley, Stephanie, Rachael, have a lot of issues with hair clipping in sex scenes, due to hair getting inside their bodies.
hungle

Another hair issue screenshot, this time Stephanie in the makeout pose.

Edit: Also the graphical issue with Katherine's bra has resurfaced.

eekdon

We'll never be able to fix all the little hair imperfections, that's just a side effect of having free flowing hair at all times, in a game of this scope that has no cutscenes/is all "real time".
hungle

erasmus wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:15 pm We'll never be able to fix all the little hair imperfections
I fully understand that. It's the face clipping that's bothering me the most, it's gotten so that I try to avoid the characters who have that issue which means that I can't enjoy the game as intended.