[12.1] Camera is broken ?

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Sleepo

[12.1] Camera is broken ?

Hi !
I tried to do Katherine quest. But when i tried to take a picture of her, it just seems to not work. SD card in + no instruction except "Press escape to close" when using the camera.
Wondering if it was just me. :?
eekdon

Re: [12.1] Camera is broken ?

Sleepo wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:20 pm Hi !
I tried to do Katherine quest. But when i tried to take a picture of her, it just seems to not work. SD card in + no instruction except "Press escape to close" when using the camera.
Wondering if it was just me. :?
Hi there, so if you left mouse click with the camera reticle showing, any sound? Any effect at all? Can you even see the camera aiming reticle when you select Take Photo from the camera's radial menu?
Sleepo

I can see the camera radial menu when i select take photo, but no triggering sound effect at all when i left click.
I thought it was just a sound effect not playing, but Frank told me something like "I don't want your camera".
eekdon

Sleepo wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:48 am I can see the camera radial menu when i select take photo, but no triggering sound effect at all when i left click.
I thought it was just a sound effect not playing, but Frank told me something like "I don't want your camera".
Can you reproduce this issue, exit the game, and grab a copy of your output_log.txt from C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party and then attach it here or PM it to me? Thanks!