Character warping issues

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
DanL58

Character warping issues

I know a new version was recently sent to beta, has the issue with characters warping into walls after sex been fixed? Honestly, the problem had become so annoying that I haven't played in a few weeks.
Thanks
eekdon

Re: Character warping issues

DanL58 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:19 am I know a new version was recently sent to beta, has the issue with characters warping into walls after sex been fixed? Honestly, the problem had become so annoying that I haven't played in a few weeks.
Thanks
This should have in general been rectified for most players, as it isn't being encountered (reported) very often. In the next release we are adding an "unstuck" command that will fix this issue, and do so without disabling Steam achievements. So while it is annoying, we're doing what we can to minimize its impact on players. We are also still looking into resolving it fully for all players, that just takes some time because it is difficult to reproduce.