Help me please someone

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
billtolliver

Help me please someone

I can not get game working now after update it just crashes when it starts please please please help me
billtolliver

Re: Help me please someone

This doesn't help me I don't understand any of that. Would be easier to talk to someone....
peter980

Truth to be told, those instructions do not really need "understanding".

Just follow blindly what is said there and you should be fine. :)
billtolliver

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS. And truth be told I don't understand a word of any of what to look for or what to copy and paste. If you cant give me a video to watch or direct answers on the phone I don't understand any of it
eekdon

You've been replied to here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/611790/d ... 732606789/

and here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/611790/d ... 728696955/

Phone support is not an option. I *can* work in pictures, detailed instructions, and so forth, but this process WILL involve questions and answers. Alternatively you can wait until we try a fix some time this week.
peter980

billtolliver wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:04 pm I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS. And truth be told I don't understand a word of any of what to look for or what to copy and paste. If you cant give me a video to watch or direct answers on the phone I don't understand any of it
Tell me exactly what do you not understand and I may point you to which folders are those.

And no, "nothing" is not correct answer. Be specific.

Would also be helpful which Windows you use? Win7, Win8.1 or Win10?