[0.11.3] Katherine clothing issue

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
hungle

[0.11.3] Katherine clothing issue

If you use the bodypart console command to set Katherine's chest size to 1.2 or above then she starts bursting out of her clothes. ;)

peter980

Re: [0.11.3] Katherine clothing issue

Its an issue since Katherine model was updated in 0.10.4
hungle

I know, I was going to post about it at the time but unfortunately life decided to intervene.

In other news, I've noticed a few lighting issues in [0.11.3].

Ashley's hair when she's stood to the right* of the fireplace. *as you're facing it.
Katherine's eyelids in the missionary position in the study.
Brittney's eyelids in the cowgirl position in the kitchen.
Madison's eyelids still have the demonic effect that was present in 0.10.4 in the cowgirl position.
Madison's hair as she's facing away from the computer in the larger size living room.

Example screenshot:

eekdon

A lot of these little things will get ironed out as we get more models back from Mimic Studios. We'll do a very fine pass of all models and their animations once we're getting closer to exiting Early Access next year. Right now we're trying to get core improvements out of the way, but I'll note these in some existing cases we have :)