New Character Audition Register issues

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
korbeskorner

New Character Audition Register issues

hi I tried to register to be a character in the game but had a few issues.
I use high contrast options for my display & at the end where it asks to confirm age & the other confirm I can't see the box to check off! So I just kept clicking left of the sentence & hoped I clicked it.
Then when I think I did that it said I should upload a pic...which I did. so I tried afain. it doesn't seem to upload. then I clicked submit & it didn't seem to do anything. there was no submission confirmation or anything.

Is there any other way to register? like on here somewhere?
I got a great idea for a character!
eekdon

Re: New Character Audition Register issues

Hi, I will bring up your issues with the site admins. We aren't accepting applications anywhere else, unfortunately :|
korbeskorner

cool thanx
just tell them to switch to the high contrast theme that all windows has & go to the application page & they'll see what I mean.
if I had good eye sight it wouldn't be an issue. I will try to do what I can to apply anyway. thanx
eekdon

I understand, I'll inquire with the web team about what we can do in terms of accessibility options.