Ashley dialogue bug?

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Dkow5790

Ashley dialogue bug?

Quick one here, after untieing Ashleys top for Vickies phone number, I tried to talk to her and apologise for doing it, but when I click the one that says that I left my moral compass at home, she replies with the dialogue from the other option where I say that I did it to get a phone number.

I am wondering if this is a bug or if I did something else, or I was too mean to her (did the prank before hand and then untied her top more or less straight after). Though the fact she replied with the dialogue from the worse option makes me think it is a bug.
eekdon

Re: Ashley dialogue bug?

Dkow5790 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:21 pm Quick one here, after untieing Ashleys top for Vickies phone number, I tried to talk to her and apologise for doing it, but when I click the one that says that I left my moral compass at home, she replies with the dialogue from the other option where I say that I did it to get a phone number.

I am wondering if this is a bug or if I did something else, or I was too mean to her (did the prank before hand and then untied her top more or less straight after). Though the fact she replied with the dialogue from the worse option makes me think it is a bug.
Hey there, thanks for the report! We've already gotten that one logged and we'll take care of it as soon as we get a chance.