Vickie Vixen Valentine

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Jason1214

Vickie Vixen Valentine

Noticed that at the end of Vickie Vixen Valentine that if you choose bj first then in the middle click Vickie and choose sex that there are no interactions or talking with Vickie. Sex is not possible and you still hear noises in the background of prior action. You are then forced to load a save if you have one available if you want to have sex with Vickie. It is the only small issue I noticed in this side story. This is in 0.10.4.

Tried Date Night With Brittney and didn’t notice any issues at all.

I am having having fun though with the side stories and feel it adds great humor to the game. Hope they stay!
eekdon

Re: Vickie Vixen Valentine

Jason1214 wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:01 am Noticed that at the end of Vickie Vixen Valentine that if you choose bj first then in the middle click Vickie and choose sex that there are no interactions or talking with Vickie. Sex is not possible and you still hear noises in the background of prior action. You are then forced to load a save if you have one available if you want to have sex with Vickie. It is the only small issue I noticed in this side story. This is in 0.10.4.

Tried Date Night With Brittney and didn’t notice any issues at all.

I am having having fun though with the side stories and feel it adds great humor to the game. Hope they stay!
Hey there, we totally plan on keeping the side stories :D Yeah sorry about that...we are aware of the issue in Vickie's side story and we'll get around to fixing it as soon as we can!
Jason1214

Re: Vickie Vixen Valentine

Awesome, glad the side stories are staying as it adds a lot of replayability.