Vickie clothing

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Kevin1995

Vickie clothing

there is a bugs on Vickie clothing when i move camera around when i crouch and when i get closes to her and her clothing disappear it happened in this poses.
Attachments
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (6).png (805.33 KiB) Viewed 8720 times
peter980

Re: Vickie clothing

Do you have 0.11.1?

I noticed the same thing with that version. Was fine with 0.10.4.
Kevin1995

Yes
Phil Sheldon

It has happened to me on 0.10.4, with Brittney, while playing her story and after loading a save. Just with her boobs though, at some point right after having sex (when she's going to check her phone) the camera got into a weird angle and when it fixed itself her boobs were gone :o
eekdon

Phil Sheldon wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:15 pm It has happened to me on 0.10.4, with Brittney, while playing her story and after loading a save. Just with her boobs though, at some point right after having sex (when she's going to check her phone) the camera got into a weird angle and when it fixed itself her boobs were gone :o
Hm we didn't see this reported in 0.10.4, although the shot you posted doesn't come from any of the story content we've put together (Vickie never enters that pose in the kitchen). There are issues with characters and clothing not behaving well if they are put on in different orders and/or then seen from different angles.

We'll keep looking into it, we know there are some outstanding issues affecting custom stories :|
Dylan10126

This bug plays havoc during the Vickie Valentine side story. Also during the sex scene there is severe clipping with her face. There is also clipping with Franks leg during the original story.

All of these bugs occur regardless of the FOV setting.
eekdon

Alright TY for the feedback and specifics!
peter980

Interesting related bug. If you make Derek intimacy with girl through console, without removing his shirt and pants, his shirt will become invisible in missionary pose, if player character crouches. And if you remove his pants, his chest will appear visible, while hands will stay invisible instead.
eekdon

peter980 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:01 pm Interesting related bug. If you make Derek intimacy with girl through console, without removing his shirt and pants, his shirt will become invisible in missionary pose, if player character crouches. And if you remove his pants, his chest will appear visible, while hands will stay invisible instead.
Confirmed, thank you!
Dkow5790

Related point with Vickie.

In my latest play through I decided to try and have sex with vickie again as I read that you can do it with her multiple times. Eventually figured out that I had to be naked first.

When I went to her and got busy, she was walking around the level fully clothed and when we got started, her clothes were still on, and if you look down they just disappear leaving a great big tank top shaped hole in Vickies body.

Added note, it would be awesome if you could add in an option to lead the characters to a particular room, like you can Stephanie, as it gets extremely hard to get Frank to give you a condom the straight route when Ashley or Madison rarely go to a room upstairs. Don't know how many times I've tried bumping them into a room only for their program to kick in to walk outside. So frustrating.