Vickie clothing

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

Re: Vickie clothing

Dkow5790 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:32 am Related point with Vickie.

In my latest play through I decided to try and have sex with vickie again as I read that you can do it with her multiple times. Eventually figured out that I had to be naked first.

When I went to her and got busy, she was walking around the level fully clothed and when we got started, her clothes were still on, and if you look down they just disappear leaving a great big tank top shaped hole in Vickies body.

Added note, it would be awesome if you could add in an option to lead the characters to a particular room, like you can Stephanie, as it gets extremely hard to get Frank to give you a condom the straight route when Ashley or Madison rarely go to a room upstairs. Don't know how many times I've tried bumping them into a room only for their program to kick in to walk outside. So frustrating.
We've addressed the Vickie transparency issue for our next update.

Yeah, we do need more dialogues available to "direct" NPCs at various times. We'll work on it!