New Bugs

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Jason1214

New Bugs

Loaded up save right after I got Vickie to the hot tub and the line for I want to continue training has disappeared and I can’t continue with Vickie. I had saved at beginning of hot tub and went back to my save as when I said I wanted to continue training Amy got mad and left. I re-loaded save so i won’t mess up scavenger hunt, but sadly I cannot finish the game unless I start a new game.

Also players stopped obeying walk to commands, despite it showing as successful. I entered walkto Madison kitchen and she just went to random rooms. Update: They did later work again, but rarely commands don’t work.

Lastly, tried to get intimate with Katherine again, but at the part where you have to leave the room for her to get naked another character walked into the room right after I closed the door. After that Katherine is just walking around naked.

I can also confirm glitching through floor on sex happens with all characters in bedroom. Not sure elsewhere.

Mouse is a little buggy where when I move it often moves right past the object I want to click making selecting hard. I have tried adjusting mouse sensitivity and graphics.

This is all in the original story on Steam on 0.10.4

Laptop is an HP Pavillion, I7, 8GB ram, Windows 10, quad core processor, and intel graphics 620.
Last edited by Jason1214 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
peter980

Re: New Bugs

Jason1214 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:43 pm Loaded up save right after I got Vickie to the hot tub and the line for I want to continue training has disappeared and I can’t continue with Vickie. I had saved at beginning of hot tub and went back to my save as when I said I wanted to continue training Amy got mad and left. I re-loaded save so i won’t mess up scavenger hunt, but sadly I cannot finish the game unless I start a new game.
Is your character nude and sitting in hot tub?
Note that game does not save state of player character clothes, so on load he is dressed again.
Jason1214

Thank you so much. That did fix the Vicki part. Still can’t wait till the glitching through floor is fixed when getting intimate in bedroom, but at least I can continue to the end with the game now.
redwings16

the bedroom key is on the harth above the fireplace on the left you can lock the masterbedroom with it and unlock it so nobody walks in when your trying to hook up with Kat
eekdon

Jason1214 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:43 pm Also players stopped obeying walk to commands, despite it showing as successful. I entered walkto Madison kitchen and she just went to random rooms. Update: They did later work again, but rarely commands don’t work.

Lastly, tried to get intimate with Katherine again, but at the part where you have to leave the room for her to get naked another character walked into the room right after I closed the door. After that Katherine is just walking around naked.

I can also confirm glitching through floor on sex happens with all characters in bedroom. Not sure elsewhere.

Mouse is a little buggy where when I move it often moves right past the object I want to click making selecting hard. I have tried adjusting mouse sensitivity and graphics.
To touch upon these, as I think the others were handled:

Some console commands will not just execute right at that given moment. To balance letting players do what they want against the risk of completely breaking things, WalkTo, Poses, and a few others will wait for the specified character to finish what they're doing before forcing them to follow the command. If a character is standing around doing absolutely nothing, all alone, they should immediately obey a WalkTo command.

You can shoo or "push" the other character out. I think I know what you mean, Katherine may not get dressed again once you get her to that point and due to her discomfort level with nudity she started walking around. You may be seeing a debug log line stating she is Changing Location for this reason. It's advisable for now to just walk into the master bathroom to "get away from her", then walk back into the bedroom. :cry:

Can you give more info on how exactly the glitch through the floor and mouse look issues occur?
Jason1214

I am not using modified version. I don’t download any stories at all. Just using original story that came with the game. It happens on any graphics setting, any position, and right after the deed finishes as the player gets up. I am currently on medium graphics settings, down from ultra, which i was using, but still getting it. Not saving or loading prior to. Playing on 0.10.4 on Steam. Player and other character can end up in any room.

Also, mouse issues happen on any graphics setting or mouse sensitivity setting, although mouse sensitivity does help. Just as I am about to select the object, the mouse jumps and goes slightly past the object.
Last edited by Jason1214 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason1214

Also discovered that sex with Vickie in hot tub makes player warp to other locations in backyard or even house after it is done. Vickie will warp to and the part just prior too where you have to remove panties it did not give me the option as she had on shorts. I tried moving mouse everywhere. Finally had to use command lines to get her to do something intimate. Using original game, no downloaded stories. Version 0.10.4 on Steam.
Jason1214

Had spelling error, but not using modified version. Just regular original story that came with the game. Also, got stuck behind desk after deed with Amy. Very random where you end up.
eekdon

Alright thanks! Sounds like you're all set with the mouse look problem, and as I mentioned in a separate thread, we'll look into the "teleporting" after intimacy issue.