Intimate With Katherine

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Jason1214

Intimate With Katherine

Hi, every time I get intimate with Katherine on Steam on later 0.10.4, once the deed is over my character glitched through the floor and ends up in various rooms. One time I even ended up below the stairs. Sometimes Katherine glitches with me through floor as well. I am using original story and it happens after any position. This could be after all sex scenes as I saw another user report the same thing.
eekdon

Re: Intimate With Katherine

Jason1214 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:33 pm Hi, every time I get intimate with Katherine on Steam on later 0.10.4, once the deed is over my character glitched through the floor and ends up in various rooms. One time I even ended up below the stairs. Sometimes Katherine glitches with me through floor as well. I am using original story and it happens after any position. This could be after all sex scenes as I saw another user report the same thing.
Hi, are you sure you're using an unmodified version of the Original Story? Nothing downloaded from these forums at all?

Did you save/load prior to, or during sleeping with Katherine?

What graphics settings are you using, what position were you in the last time this happened, and can you clarify how quickly this happens after 'the deed is done'?

Thanks!
Jason1214

I am using an unmodified version. I don’t download any stories at all. Just using original story that came with the game. It happens on any graphics setting, any position, and right after the deed finishes as the player gets up. I am currently on medium graphics settings, down from ultra, which i was using, but still getting it. Not saving or loading prior to. Playing on 0.10.4 on Steam.
Last edited by Jason1214 on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
eekdon

Jason1214 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:13 pm I am using an I modified version. I don’t download any stories at all. Just using original story that came with the game. It happens on any graphics setting, any position, and right after the deed finishes as the player gets up. I am currently on medium graphics settings, down from ultra, which i was using, but still getting it. Not saving or loading prior to. Playing on 0.10.4 on Steam.
Alright thank you for the follow-up! We'll look into it!