A bug and needed fix

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
MacenX

A bug and needed fix

While Brittany is still hiding and sitting in the room. She is sitting where she is supposed to when it starts, but as the game progressed I eventual found her sitting in mid air away from the chair. I am not sure how that happened.

You can use the hand to move different object. It should be set to let you move an unconscious Frank. I accidentally got him knocked out in the bedroom and then the ladies you take in there complain that you are not alone because he is stuck lying there. I can't remember how I did it. I think I accidentally did something that got him to chase me while I had already talked the other guys into beating him up.
eekdon

Re: A bug and needed fix

MacenX wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:40 pm While Brittany is still hiding and sitting in the room. She is sitting where she is supposed to when it starts, but as the game progressed I eventual found her sitting in mid air away from the chair. I am not sure how that happened.

You can use the hand to move different object. It should be set to let you move an unconscious Frank. I accidentally got him knocked out in the bedroom and then the ladies you take in there complain that you are not alone because he is stuck lying there. I can't remember how I did it. I think I accidentally did something that got him to chase me while I had already talked the other guys into beating him up.
Hey sorry for the delay, we will look into the sitting issue!

You mean like moving characters' bodies in Hitman, etc.? The grab hand/handcursor wasn't built with that functionality in mind and character positioning can be tricky, but we'll keep that idea in mind for the future.