Mouse Movement Bug?

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
NoneAvaliable

Mouse Movement Bug?

Just bought the game, right when i start playing I am completely unable to move my mouse in any direction. Everything else works but this. Anyone got a fix for this? Thanks.
eekdon

Re: Mouse Movement Bug?

NoneAvaliable wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:36 am Just bought the game, right when i start playing I am completely unable to move my mouse in any direction. Everything else works but this. Anyone got a fix for this? Thanks.
Does this apply just for mouselook/moving the camera, or also in any of the menus (title screen, hitting ESC when playing)?
Jason1214

I do notice mouse seems harder to control than before. Sometimes it is hard to click on a character. Never had this before.
eekdon

What version of the game are you playing? Is vertical sync on? Does changing the mouse sensitivity help at all?
Jason1214

I am playing 0.10.4. Adjusting mouse sensitivity does help a little and I do have Vsync can on, which might be causing the problem.

Update: Confirmed removing Vsync removes the issue.
eekdon

Jason1214 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:10 pm I am playing 0.10.4. Adjusting mouse sensitivity does help a little and I do have Vsync can on, which might be causing the problem.

Update: Confirmed removing Vsync removes the issue.
Alright great thanks for confirming! BTW was this just the VSYNC setting in-game, or did you also/ only touch your GPU's VSYNC settings?
Jason1214

It was only unchecking Vsync in game which helped tremendously.