Madison and Ashley sex sounds

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Orintangio

Madison and Ashley sex sounds

Ok, so I'm working on a custom story and found that Madison makes no sex sounds and Ashley has a very low volume to hers. Is anyone else having this issue?
LLLeon2017

Re: Madison and Ashley sex sounds

This has been an issue for me as well..

Sex game facial expressions in the main game are great but don't seem to translate well to the CSC stories yet.

The character sex sounds has been all over the place for several of them. Some too vocal by comparison to the
others and some, despite the facial appearance of extreme pleasure don't match sound wise..

Some sounds are a must... Exstacy sounds are in that list without any doubts. :twisted:
redwings16

i'm not aware of madison actually having any but yes Ashly's is very low in volume compared to some of the others.
peter980

Its so low volume for Ashley that one some speakers it can not even be heard.

I'm kinda surprised that that this was not resolved when content addon for Ashley was created.

At that point you got:
Ashley with very low volume.
Mute Derek/Madison scene (exempt dialogue itself),
eekdon

We've got tickets in to resolve issues with Ashley, Madison, and Derek. Ashley might just be the quiet type...but yeah *something* should be audible.
H353387

Bumping. This is still an issue. Ashley still is virtually inaudible. The sounds that are made are... unsettling. Maybe consider re-recording it?
peter980

Yes, Ashley volume is very low. Can be heared with good headset, and it confirms it is very low. While with standard speakers, if not at max (why would you play this game at max?!?) you can get impression there is no sound at all.

Another tidbit is that Madison now has same sex voices as Rachael.
eekdon

We're aware of the low volume of Ashley's sex VA, we'll see if we can address it in the next update.
manticore6688

Not really a bug, are there plans to make the women more vocal during sex in general? E.g. them saying stuff rather than just moaning? I get some women aren't like that, so that's cool, but like Vickie for instance can probably be even more vocal. Maybe a couple others too.
eekdon

We've got that noted as something to improve, and if we can do so without compromising the current audio system, we will. Worst case we may have to fall back on more varied "Talk" action or radial-based vocals.