Katherine interrupted by Drunk Stephanie

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Danlancelot

Katherine interrupted by Drunk Stephanie

I had this happen to me while I was playing today. I was near the end of Katherine's quest and she was waiting on Madison's bed with no clothes on. At this same time I gave Stephanie the last bit of alcohol needed for Drunk and Disorderly. Stephanie ran upstairs to Katherine (demanded phone, called boss, etc.) then ran out to the hot tub (to ragdoll and knock her teeth).

All very funny to watch, but then a still naked Katherine chased her out to the hot tub. After checking on Stephanie and complaining, Katherine proceeded to just stand there and it seems like she would have remained like that indefinitely without me prompting her to move/act. I presume this is an unintended bug and the player is not supposed to be able to lure Katherine out into the middle of the garden completely naked then stand there like that for the rest of time.
peter980

Re: Katherine interrupted by Drunk Stephanie

Actually, she is supposed to case her naked (she values her phone), get her phone back, dress and go back to the kitchen. Where you could ask her again to go to bed.