I broke Madison

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
matcauthon137

I broke Madison

I guess I was so good in bed that Mads just didn't want to stop sleeping with me. No, seriously, after the cutscene ended, she just stood up against the wall and stayed naked. The option in the radial for sex radial is still there but after clicking it, it just gives the same options as before i click it. Namely, talk and inspect. Talk results in the popup that she's still looking at me like an art exhibit, and derek never materializes to yell at me for sleeping with her. It's like we're stuck in "still fucking" mode. I managed to do an info dump and have included both the player.log and the debug.log here. This error seems pretty easy for me to recreate as it seems to happen after I sleep with Mads about 75% of the time. I can reload a save file and get past this point, usually without doing the penguin easter egg (this gets stuck when i do the easter egg), so if you need more information or another log, I can easily recreate this.

Edit: I was going through the debug.log and I think I found the problem. Not sure how to fix it though.

Timestamp: 02/12/2022 10:17:37 AM, seconds since session start: 7497.411
Log: Event was not performed of type TriggerBGC per cancellation request. This is probably due to a cutscene being ended prematurely.

Timestamp: 02/12/2022 10:17:38 AM, seconds since session start: 7497.844
Log: Event was not performed of type State per cancellation request. This is probably due to a cutscene being ended prematurely.
Attachments
DebugLog 02_12_2022-101855AM.txt
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 142 times
Player.log
(216.5 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
"Item 151 on today's glitch list. We have all the problems of a major theme park and a major zoo, and the computers aren't even on their feet yet." -Ray Arnold in Jurassic Park
eekdon

Re: I broke Madison

Yeah I think I see the issue as well. Can you provide that save file? Thanks!
eekdon

Re: I broke Madison

Disregard, definitely saw the issue. Unlike other NPCs that have On Orgasm (their orgasm) events, I neglected to disable Madison's if she was in a CutScene, and CutScenes should control pretty much everything that would normally happen in a POV/Legacy sex sequence related to NPC orgasm.

Should be fixed in the next release. Thanks!