Katherine cutscene not playing properly

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
BROOMBROOMDADDY

Katherine cutscene not playing properly

The sex scene with Katherine starts after you close the door, she plays with herself with a cucumber and then the camera pans to your feet and your character doesn't move. All at the same time, you constantly hear her moaning . But then afterwards, the sex cooldown is in effect and you are just standing naked.

How to fix this bug ?
Attachments
This is what it looks like
This is what it looks like
Untitled.png (3.08 MiB) Viewed 3575 times
peter980

Re: Katherine cutscene not playing properly

This does not look like a screenshot from Original Story.
At least according to quest popups.
BROOMBROOMDADDY

peter980 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:00 am This does not look like a screenshot from Original Story.
At least according to quest popups.
Its not, i just reproduced the bug in a custom story using console command. This bug occurs whenever i trigger katherine cutscene.
peter980

Does it happen in the original story too, at the end of Kathrine's content?
BROOMBROOMDADDY

peter980 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:22 pm Does it happen in the original story too, at the end of Kathrine's content?
Yeah, i have tried it multiple times. all of the time i have encountered this bug.
eekdon

Have you already posted about this on Steam or Discord? If so, let's continue our discussion there.

If not, can you get me a debug log and player.log, created/saved AFTER you experience this issue? Instructions for gathering those are here: https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8

If you have a complete video of this occurring, from pre-cutscene until after Katherine drops her post-sex line, that would also be very helpful.