[0.20.01] Vickie problem from old save

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
dream1979

[0.20.01] Vickie problem from old save

Hi Guys,

I wanted to try the new story parts with Vickie by loading up save files from the previouse version.
If I use a save where Vickie tested me already once, I can complete the stamina quest and then shagg here in the hot tub.
But If I try to invite here to a threesome, she becomes anoyed "Listen cadet. I like you. I really do. And I get that you're trying, but I don't think this is working out. You had several chances, and you keep screwing up......"

If I go back to a save, right before I lure here to the party, I can't even get here to test me.
I can complete "good gueest gone bad"

If I tell here that I made friends with Ashley, she goes to the hot tub but if I then click on here, I get teh Status, "I should wait till Vickie is free" respectively "Vickie seems busy. or maybe something more interesting"

Is this a general issue at the moment or is some trigger missing in the old saves.

At that Time I have unlocked Sex with Amy, Steph and Letty.
ttant

Re: [0.20.01] Vickie problem from old save

As game engine was updated, the old savegames may not work properly and that's (sadly) expected.

Anyhow, peter980 provides some save you can use to avoid repeating some stuff : https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1081

Note tha 0.20.3 is already available ;)