[0.9.2] Sequence break Vickie's endurance training

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
glasseskid

[0.9.2] Sequence break Vickie's endurance training

I was playing through Vickie and the Derek/Madi storylines. After given the objective for endurance training, I completed the Derek/Madi questline and got Ahley's "reward." However, because I had to wait for the call from Vickie's manager, it increased my "orgasm" meter and sequence broke Vickie's questline. I was able to return to Vickie without beating up Frank, completing Derek's story, drinking, or "training."
peter980

Re: [0.9.2] Sequence break Vickie's endurance training

Hmm... This is good catch. Kinda shows how when story gets more and more complex, it is much more difficult to control the situation.

Possible fix:
Maybe force Ashley revenge story on pause, until Vicki finishes what it started?
glasseskid

That definitely sounds like the most elegant solution, though I'm not sure how simple/difficult it would be to script that, since I have no background in coding. I can imagine a great exchange between Vickie and Ashley taking the piss out of the MC's stamina, though. :lol:
eekdon

Yeah this is one of multiple story integration issues we need to take care of for the next release. Thank you for the feedback!