Game crash

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Bastei27

Game crash

Hello :) I have some strange errors with the game.

first of all, i´m using the Game Jolt Client to play the game because i cant buy it via Steam (i´m from germany)

The first problem:

i downloaded the game a few months ago and everything was perfect i didnt have any crashes or something like that. Yesterday i opened the Game Jolt client and it showed me that there is a new update (0.19.4) for House Party so i downloaded and installed it. After updating the game i wanted to start the game but it didnt start because of a error message (actually i cant tell exactly) but something about the HouseParty_Data folder is missing. I looked into the data folder and there were 2 Folders the first was called HouseParty_Data and the second was House Party_Data so i copied all files and folders from the second folder and pasted them into the first after that i deleted the second folder.

After that i was able to play the game.

The second problem:

Ingame if i connect the MP3 Player with the Media Dock the game crashes. Sometimes it doesnt crash at this point but then it crashes if i try to save the game.

I hope someone can help me :)

sorry for my bad english ^^

Have a nice day

I attached my latest error log and the output log
Attachments
output_log.txt
(43.14 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
error.log
(128.37 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
ttant

Re: Game crash

Try to move all content from "house party_data" folder to "housepart_folder".

You're not the first one who report such issue on gamejolt install. Many other reported that same issue on discord.
Bastei27

Hey ttant thanks for the quick answer :)

do i have to create the houseparty_folder by myself because i cant find it anywhere.
ttant

Next to the exe to launch, the folder should be named "HouseParty_Data".
Rename "House Party_Data" to "HouseParty_Data", that should do the trick.