[0.9.2] Walkto Patrick Kitchen spammed in debug log

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
peter980

[0.9.2] Walkto Patrick Kitchen spammed in debug log

I got this happening when Ashley was undressed in her room and her clothes where getting washed.

Patrick was in front, outside of room and not moving.

I did not have enough trust points to trigger pranking Madison with Ashley (2 points), but had Madison phone back.
eekdon

Re: [0.9.2] Walkto Patrick Kitchen spammed in debug log

Yeah this is intended as its part of the mechanic to keep Ashley and Patrick close, so that their later firepit dialogue isn't a total mess.

It works...so-so.
peter980

Would it still work, if it was triggered every 5s, instead?
eekdon

peter980 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:16 am Would it still work, if it was triggered every 5s, instead?
Honestly it most likely should not be handled that way at all. We're looking into cleaning these interactions up without using a technique as crude or "brute force" as this.
peter980

Additionally, I would say that in this specific scenario, this trigger should be disabled.
At least, until conditions for going forward with Ashley revenge on Madison are not satisfied.

This could also be one of the reasons for report where Patrick does not go to Brittney for the phone (too busy to do walk clear command for Kitchen).
eekdon

peter980 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:29 pm This could also be one of the reasons for report where Patrick does not go to Brittney for the phone (too busy to do walk clear command for Kitchen).
Most likely the problem, yeah. Although at this point we cannot rule out *multiple problems* :oops: