18.1 Amy Dialog Missing?

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Baddieus

18.1 Amy Dialog Missing?

I'm playing 18.1 and did the route for Dr. Stephanie, and got the "hypothetical" dialog along the way from Amy, and she was present when Stephanie started to help Katherine, but after her line about no longer getting wasted every night Amy walked away and then as planned Stephanie ran off. I walked by and even talked to Amy a couple of times, but did not get the laughter and bragging line about doing that on purpose. Maybe it could be coded to auto point the camera at Amy after Stephanie runs off to get that dialog before moving on?
eekdon

Re: 18.1 Amy Dialog Missing?

That Amy dialogue says "Did you see how I sent Stephanie to go help Katherine? Now, I'm not really a vengeful sort, especially when I'm trying to make friends, but that Katherine chick rubs me the wrong way. Steph, I don't know much about her, but she seems to have a lot of air blowing between those ears of hers. I just thought, why not see what she could do for dear old Katherine? Hehehe."

That still fires, but only in select circumstances. IIRC now if the Player is the one to send Steph to help Kat, Amy will not say that line (she didn't "send Stephanie to go help Katherine"). Amy will still say that depending on what unfolded before Kat got sick, and also depending on if the Player sends Steph to help Kat vs. Steph going to help Kat without the Player's prompting (which is we can infer Amy is referring to). It's kind of a weird line, in message and delivery, TBH :P

I am not sure what the camera angle is related to. Amy's involvement in that entire scenario is optional, and can be variable.