New Patch Issue

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Twitchhh

New Patch Issue

Hey there,

I love the new patch so far, but I have a issue with the nudity, everything is blurred...However I saw that link goes to a steam page, but due to the fact that the game is not available in my country, I cant access the steam page. Can somebody help me fix this?

Thanks!
kptb17

Re: New Patch Issue

When I opened the safe to retrieve the diary Madison got mad although she could not see me. There was nobody in the master bedroom at the time.
PickleRick

Twitchhh wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:50 pm Hey there,

I love the new patch so far, but I have a issue with the nudity, everything is blurred...However I saw that link goes to a steam page, but due to the fact that the game is not available in my country, I cant access the steam page. Can somebody help me fix this?

Thanks!
I have the same Problem.
Is the uncensored Patch not working anymore ore is there a new version? And where can I get it now that Steam wont show the shop page anymore in germany?
R0ckstarr187

Twitchhh wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:50 pm Hey there,

Thanks!
Have the same problem on my side. I get the censorship block and everything is blurred when naked.
I have the steam patch installed but it seems it is not working
peter980

R0ckstarr187 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:12 am Have the same problem on my side. I get the censorship block and everything is blurred when naked.
Can you verify if the patch is actually installed?

Right-click on the game in Steam library, then select Properties.
Then see if the DLC tab is visible. And if visible, if there is Explicit Content Add-On and it is checked?
PickleRick

DLC Tab ist not there but I had it installed, it worked before and it is still there just as in the description of the uncensored Patch
R0ckstarr187

peter980 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:55 am
R0ckstarr187 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:12 am Have the same problem on my side. I get the censorship block and everything is blurred when naked.
Can you verify if the patch is actually installed?

Right-click on the game in Steam library, then select Properties.
Then see if the DLC tab is visible. And if visible, if there is Explicit Content Add-On and it is checked?
found the issue..The DLC is there, if i click manage my DLC it showed it was not installed and was not enabled. I enabled the DLC and it started downloading and installed.
It was installed previously but probably with the update it disabled it
Baltazar

i have the same problem. Using the ExplicitContent.txt and/or FuckCensorship.txt doesn't work anymore. The bad thing is that i live in germany so that i can't download the DLC via Steam. Any other way to handle that? :(

----

i found a solution at the communityhub. just open

steam://install/944540/

the DLC tab is available now in my house party preferences and i can activate it
LLLeon2017

I ran into a strange issue with the new console commands while experimenting with various commands like clothing, personality, etc..

The new requirement of adding the word "change" to clothing commands allows removal of clothing but changing "off" to "on" does NOT
work.. I get a console error message, long and drawn out, that doesn't actually explain what the issue is that will not let changing off
to on reverse the previous action like it has in all versions before 17.3..

I will try to copy the message and include it in my next posting.

HELP??
peter980

Adding clothing to character also requires specifying a set.
That in practice means adding extra 0 at the end, or in rare cases 1, like for Amy hello kitty bra or panties.